Bureau of Indian Standards Recruitment 2021– A new job vacancy notification has been issued to recruit Scientists of various disciplines in 2021. Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) is a lawful body below the administrator control of
Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution, Govt. of India, is that the National Standards Body of India and is liable for actions within the scope of Standardization, Product and Policy Certification, Lab Testing, etc., in India. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) has announced a total of 28 Posts for Scientist ‘B’ of various disciplines such as Civil Engineering, Instrumentation Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Chemistry, and Textile Engineering in the recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., @bis.gov.in. If you’re interested in the vacancy then you’re at the right place. This recruitment notification will clear all of your uncertainties related to Important Dates, Educational qualifications, how to apply online for Bureau of Indian Standards Recruitment 2021, Bureau of Indian Standards Selection Process, Salary of the Scientist at Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS), etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for Bureau of Indian Standards Recruitment 2021
Table of Contents
Vacancy Details – Bureau of Indian Standards Recruitment 2021
The notification consists various disciplines for the recruitment of Scientists as mentioned in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- Civil/Instrumentation/Environmental/Textiles: A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology or any other equivalent with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate (55% for Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes) and having a valid GATE score of 2019/2020/2021.
- Chemistry: A Master’s Degree in Natural Sciences or any other equivalent education in Chemistry discipline with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate (55% for Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes) and having valid GATE score of 2019/2020/2021.
The applicants are required to submit the application fee according to their categories as mentioned below:
- The SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Serviceman and Female category applicants don’t have to pay any amount for the application.
- Whereas the General/OBC and EWS category applicants are required to pay ₹100/- as their application fee.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- There is an upper age limit of 30 Years for the applicants preparing for the vacancy.
- However, there will be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
- The Age of the candidate will be calculated from 25.06.2021.
The selected candidates will be given an impressive package from ₹87,525/- Per Month as their salary.
The selection of the candidates will be based on a GATE score and an Interview conducted by the authorities of the Bureau of Indian Standards.
- The application starts on 05.06.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 25.06.2021
- The last date to submit the application fee is 25.06.2021
- The date of the Interview is yet to be announced.
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for Bureau of Indian Standards Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for www.bis.gov.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just find the direct links of your preferred language at the end of this section.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload your recent Photograph, Signature, and other required documents.
- If required, pay your application via Net banking, Credit/Debit Card.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- If you want further details about the vacancy, you are requested to read the official notification given below.
FAQ’s – Bureau of Indian Standards Recruitment 2021
What is the salary of a Scientist at the Bureau of India Standards (BIS)?
The average salary of a Scientist varies according to the posts i.e., between ₹87,525/- Per Month.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for Bureau of Indian Standards Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for Bureau of Indian Standards Recruitment 2021 is 25.06.2021.
What is the Age Limit for Bureau of Indian Standards Recruitment 2021?
The upper age limit is 30 Years for the recruitment of Scientists at the Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS) in 2021.
Hey Guys! If you found this information helpful in any method, please don’t skip to provide your precious feedback down below within the comment section. Also, do not forget to follow our social media handles given below for any latest updates related to BIS Jobs, Bureau of Indian Standards Recruitment, BIS Careers, New Job vacancies at BIS, Bureau of Indian Standards Recruitment 2021, and Bureau of Indian Standards Vacancy 2021.
- Axis Bank Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Last Date, Salary | Maharashtra Rozgar
- SBI Mutual Funds Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Relationship Manager, 01 Post
- CRPF Recruitment 2023: Interview Details for Veterinary Doctors, Salary @ ₹75,000/- PM
- IIT Madras Recruitment 2023 | Govt Jobs in Madras: Apply Online, JRF Vacancy
- HPSC HCS Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, 95 New Vacancies, Last Date