CAG Recruitment 2021– A Job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of Auditors and Accountants in various states of India. Checking of government statements in India is consigned to the CAG of India which is authorized to review all expenses from the “Consolidated Fund” of the organization or state governments, whether acquired within India or outside. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
Comptroller and Auditor General of India (CAG) has announced a total of 10,811 Posts of Accountants and Auditors for various states in Recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., cag.gov.in. If you need full details about the notification then this article will definitely be very helpful to you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for CAG Recruitment 2021, CAG Selection Process, Salary of Auditor/Accountant at CAG, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for CAG Recruitment 2021:
- Vacancy Details
- Important Dates
- Educational Qualifications
- Application Fees
- Age Limit
- Selection Process
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned posts as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available|
- The application starts on 28.01.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 19.02.2021
- The date of the Written Test/Interview is yet to be announced.
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University of India.
- Proficiency in the language of the state you prefer.
Applicants are requested to be aware of the fraudsters as there is no application fee required for this vacancy.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit during the recruitment process:
- There is a lower age limit of 18 Years for the applicants preparing for the exam.
- Whereas the Upper Age limit for the candidates will be 27 Years.
- However, there will be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
- The Age calculation will be done on 19.02.2021
The selected candidates will be given an impressive package from Rs.29,200/- to Rs.92,300 Per Month as their salaries according to their posts.
The selection of the candidates will be based on a Written Test and an Interview conducted by the authorities of the Comptroller and Auditor General of India.
How To Apply for CAG Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the CAG Recruitment 2021 the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.cag.gov.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on the Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in all of your details and then select the option of vacancy you want to apply for.
- Then, fill the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Attest the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- Now send your application form to the following address.
- Shri. V.S. Venkatanathan, Asstt. C&AG (N), O/o the C&AG of India, 09, Deen Dayal Upadhyay Marg, New Delhi-110124.
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Make sure you send the application on or before 19.02.2021.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
What is the average salary at CAG India?
The average salary at CAG India varies according to the posts i.e., between Rs.29,200/- to Rs.92,300/- Per Month.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for CAG Recruitment 2021?
The Last to fill the Application Form for CAG Recruitment 2021 is 19.02.2021
Hello, Candidates! Our team at Rozgar Dream always intends to provide you the best assistance in every way possible. Hence If you find this article useful in any way, please don’t forget to leave your precious feedback down below in the comment section. You can also help us by giving some recommendations on how to develop our User Experience. Thanks a lot for visiting our website.
Believe in Yourself. No one can stop you. All the Best!