CAG Various Recruitment 2021– A new job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of the various posts. The main purpose of the CAG is to review all selling, buying, profit, and loss statements and balance sheets and other subsidiary records held in any section of the Union or of a State and in every case to report on the payment, events, or values so audited by the staff. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
Comptroller and Auditor General of India (CAG) has announced Multiple vacancies for various posts such as Internal Audit Officer, Administrative Officer, Accounts Officer, Joint Secretary, Assistant Accounts Officer, and Senior Account for different departments in the recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., @www.cag.gov.in. If you need full details about the notification then this article will surely be very useful to you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for CAG Various Recruitment 2021, CAG Various Selection Process, Salary of the various posts at Comptroller and Auditor General of India, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for CAG Various Recruitment 2021
Table of Contents
The notification consists of multiple vacancies for the above-mentioned post. The detailed version of this notification is as follows. You will be provided with all the application forms and official notifications at the bottom of this notification.
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- Internal Audit Officer: Senior Audit/Accounts Officer with 05 Years of regular services.
- Administrative Officer: Assistant Audit Officer/Assistant Accounts officer with 02 Years of regular service and possessing a degree from a recognized university and 03 Years administrative experience in relevant field.
- Accounts Officer: Assistant Audit/Accounts Officer with 02 years regular service and Bachelor Degree from a recognized University.
- Joint Secretary: Senior Accounts/Audit Officer with 03 years of regular service or Assistant Account/ Audit officer with 05 Years regular service or Senior Auditor/Senior Accountant with 08 Years of regular service and a Graduate degree from a recognized University.
- Assistant Accounts Officer: Asstt. Audit/ Accounts Officer or SAS passed Senior Auditor/Senior Accountant.
- Senior Accountant: Senior Auditor/Senior Accountant or Auditor/Accountant with 03 Year regular service.
The selected candidates will be given an impressive package as follows:
|Name of the Post||Pay Scale|
|Internal Audit Officer||12|
|Assistant Accounts Officer||08|
The selection of the candidates will be based on a Deputation evaluated by the authorities of the Comptroller and Auditor General of India.
- The application starts on 20.04.2021
- The last Date for Internal Audit Officer, Accounts Officer, Assistant Accounts Officer, and Senior Accountant is 30.04.2021
- Last Date for Administrative Officer/Assistant Assessor and Collector 03.05.2021
- Last Date for Joint Secretary 18.05.2021
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for CAG Various Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.cag.gov.in on google.
- Download the application form for your preferred vacancy.
- You will find the application form at the bottom of the notification.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Attest the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- Send your application form along with all the relevant documents to the following address.
- Assistant Comptroller and Auditor General (N).
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
- Accounts Officer, Assitant Accounts Officer, and Senior Accountant Notification.
- Internal Audit Officer Notification.
- Joint Security Notification.
- Administrative Officer/Assistant Assessor and Collector Notification.
- Official Website
What is the salary of the various posts at CAG Recruitment 2021?
The average salary of the various posts varies according to the posts i.e., between Level-06 to Level-12 Per Month.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for CAG Various Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for CAG Various Recruitment 2021 is 18.05.2021 and for further details please read the full article.
Hello, Candidates! Our team at Rozgar Dream constantly tries to assist you in each way possible. Hence If you find this article helpful in any way, please don’t neglect to provide your valuable feedback down below in the comment section. Also, don’t forget to follow our social media handles provided below for any latest updates related to CAG of India, Indian CAG Careers, Comptroller and Auditor General of India Careers, CAG Careers, Jobs at CAG, and CAG New Job Vacancies.
10+2 Jobs 10th Pass Jobs 12th Pass Jobs Andhra Pradesh Rozgar Assam Rozgar Bank Jobs in India Bihar Rozgar Chandigarh Rozgar Chhattisgarh Rozgar Delhi Rozgar Govt Jobs in New Delhi Gujarat Rozgar Haryana Rozgar Himachal Pradesh Rozgar ITI Jobs Jharkhand Rozgar Jobs after Diploma Jobs for Engineers jobs for women Jobs in Bangalore Jobs in Chennai Jobs in Delhi Jobs in Mumbai Jobs in New Delhi Job Vacancy Karnataka Rozgar Kerala Rozgar Madhya Pradesh Rozgar Maharashtra Rozgar Medical Jobs Odisha Rozgar Private Jobs Punjab Rozgar Railway Jobs Rajasthan Rozgar Rozgar Bharat Rozgar Dream Sarkari Naukri Staff Nurse Vacancy Tamil Nadu Rozgar Teaching Jobs Telangana Rozgar Uttar Pradesh Rozgar Uttrakhand Rozgar West Bengal Rozgar