Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2021– A Job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of various categories as Data Entry Operator, Senior Programmer, and many other posts. The Calcutta High Court is one of the three High Courts in India at the Presidency Towns introduced by her Majesty Queen Victoria, on June 26, 1862, The Calcutta High Court one of the oldest High Court in India. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
Calcutta High Court Recruitment has announced a total of 159 Posts of various categories as Data Entry Operators, Senior Programmers, and many other posts in Recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., www.calcuttahighcourt.gov.in. If you need full details about the notification then this article will definitely be very helpful to you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for Calcutta High Court recruitment, Calcutta High Court Exam Date, Salary at Calcutta High Court, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2021:
- Vacancy Details
- Important Dates
- Educational Qualifications
- Application Fees
- Age Limit
- Selection Process
The notification consists number of vacancies for various categories as mentioned in the table below:
|Category||Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available|
|02||System Analyst (Programming)||03|
- The application starts on 11.01.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 27.01.2021
- Last Date for Online Payment: 27.01.2021
- The Last Date to submit the Application: 28.01.2021
- The date of the Exam and Admit cards are yet to be announced.
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications for the different posts as mentioned below:
- Data Entry Operator: The applicant must be passed in Madhyamik Examination from West Bengal Board of Secondary Education recognized by the government Council/Board/Institution. The applicants should also have a one year Diploma in Computer Applications and also have the speed of minimum 8000 key depressions per hour.
- System Analyst (Programming): The applicant must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering Technology/Information Technology or Master’s Degree in Computer Applications.
- Senior Programmer: The applicants must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering Technology/Information Technology or Master’s Degree in Computer Applications.
- System Manager: The applicant must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering Technology/Information Technology or Master’s Degree in Computer Applications from recognized University.
- The applicants are requested to read the official notification once in order to get the full details about the vacancy.
The Applicants are required to submit the application fee according to their category as mentioned below:
- SC/ST Category 01: Rs.400/- + Bank Charges
- SC/ST Category 02: Rs.600/- + Bank Charges
- SC/ST Category 03 & 04: Rs.1500/- + Bank Charges
- Other Category 01: Rs.800/- + Bank Charges
- Other Category 02: Rs.1200/- + Bank Charges
- Other Category 01: Rs.1500/- + Bank Charges
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit during the recruitment process:
- The lower age limit for the Data Entry Operator is 18 Years and the upper age limit is 40 Years.
- Lower age limit for the Senior Analyst in Programming is 26 Years and the upper age limit is 40 Years.
- Whereas, the lower age limit for the Senior Programmer and System Manager is 31 Years and the upper age limit is 45 Years.
The selected candidates will be given an impressive package of Rs.22,700/- to Rs.58,500/- as their salaries according the post.
The selection of the candidates will be based on an Examination then viva-voice and finally an Interview conducted by the authorities of the Calcutta High Court.
How To Apply for Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2021 the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.calcuttahighcourt.gov.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on the Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in all of your details and then select the option of vacancy you want to apply for.
- Now fill the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- Pay your application via Net banking, Credit/ Debit Card or the Offline method as directed in the official notification.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
What is the salary of a Data Entry Operator at Calcutta High Court?
The average salary of a Data Entry Operator at Calcutta High Court is Rs.22,700/- to Rs.58,500/- Per Month.
What is the salary of a System Analyst at Calcutta High Court?
The average salary of a System Analyst at Calcutta High Court is Rs.56,100/- to Rs.1,44,300 Per Month.
What is the salary of a Senior Programmer at Calcutta High Court?
The average salary of a System Analyst at Calcutta High Court is Rs.67,300/- to Rs.1,73,200 Per Month.
What is the salary of a System Manager at Calcutta High Court?
The average salary of a System Manager at Calcutta High Court is Rs.67,300/- to Rs.1,73,200 Per Month.
What is the Last Date to fill Application Form Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2021?
The Last to fill the Application Form for Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2021 is 27.01.2021
Hello, Candidates! Our team at Rozgar Dream always focuses on providing you the best service in every way possible. Hence If you find this article helpful in any way, please don’t forget to leave your precious feedback down below in the comment section. You can also help us by giving some recommendations on how to improve our User Experience. Thanks a lot for visiting our website.
Your expertise will decide your future, not your fate. No one can stop you. All the Best!