Career with Indigo Airlines – Indigo Airlines Recruitment 2021: Applications are invited for the recruitment of an Assistant Manager for Indigo Airlines at Gurugram, Haryana. IndiGo is an Indian cheap-price airline situated in Gurgaon, Haryana, India. It is the most important airline in India with the aid of using passengers carried and fleet size, with a 59.24% home marketplace proportion in August 2020. You may check your eligibility for the vacant by reading this article thoroughly.
Indigo Airlines has released the notification on their official website i.e., @goindigo.in for the recruitment of an Assistant Manager in the Human Resources (Automation) department. The vacancy is for the full-time recruitment of the candidate and you will find all the important details of the vacancy in this article such as Important Dates, Selection Process, How to Apply Online for Career with Indigo Airlines, Indigo Airlines Recruitment 2021, Salary of an Assistant Manager at Indigo Airlines, and other necessary details.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for Career with Indigo Airlines
Table of Contents
Vacancy Details – Career with Indigo Airlines
The notification consists of several vacancies for the above-mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available||Job ID|
|Assistant Manager||As per Requirement||17066|
Educational Qualifications & Experience
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications and experience as mentioned below:
- A Graduation/Post-Graduate Degree in Management.
- Also, the applicant must have an experience of a minimum of 05-07 Years.
- An experience with other HR technology systems supporting the various areas of HR such as ATS, Benefits, Compensation, Employee Life Cycle management etc.
The applicants are required to possess some skills related to the vacancy as mentioned below:
- Good Communication Skills
- Strong Interpersonal Skills
- Ability to collaborate with key stakeholders to complete cross functional tasks
The selected applicants will have the following job responsibilities as an Assistant Manager at Indigo Airlines, Gurugram:
- Implementing the changes to HR systems.
- Development, Enhancement, Upgrades, and Maintenance of HR systems.
- Handle internal resources and third parties/vendors for completing the projects on time.
- Work as a liaison with stakeholders to ensure that they are fully supported by and coopertaviely using HR systems.
- Make a detailed project plan to monitor and track improvement.
The selection of the candidates will be based on an Interview or a CBT conducted by the authorities of Indigo Airlines, Gurugram.
- The application starts on 08.07.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: Until the Link Works
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply Online for Career with Indigo Airlines
To apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for www.goindigo.in on google.
- Select the notification for the recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on “Login to Apply” or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload your recent Photograph, Signature, and other required documents.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- If you want further details about the vacancy, you are requested to read the official notification given below.
FAQ’s – Career with Indigo Airlines
How to Join Indigo Airlines?
Aspiring candidates who want to join Indigo Airlines may go to the “www.rozgardream.in” and go to the section for Airline Jobs. Now read the full notifications and apply for the vacancy which suits you best.
What is the salary of an Assistant Manager at Indigo Airlines?
According to the posts, the average salary of an Assistant Manager varies between ₹4,50,000/- to ₹14,00,000/- Per Annum. The actual amount may vary from this because it is just an average calculated from the various websites for you to get an idea as the salary is not mentioned in the official notification.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for Career with Indigo Airlines in 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for Assistant Manager for Career with Indigo Airlines is until the link provided for official notification keeps working.
Who is the owner of Indigo Airlines?
The owner of Indigo Airlines is Rahul Bhatia. The organization was established in 2006 with his partner Rakesh Gangwal.
Hey Guys! Have you found this article beneficial in any way? If yes, then please don’t skip giving your valuable feedback down below in the comment section and follow our social media handles and never miss any latest updates related to the Indigo Airlines India, Indigo Airlines Jobs, Indigo Airlines Career, Career with Indigo Airlines, Indigo Airlines Job Vacancy, Indigo Airlines Recruitment 2021, Jobs in Gurugram, and Haryana Rozgar.
- Axis Bank Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Last Date, Salary | Maharashtra Rozgar
- SBI Mutual Funds Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Relationship Manager, 01 Post
- CRPF Recruitment 2023: Interview Details for Veterinary Doctors, Salary @ ₹75,000/- PM
- IIT Madras Recruitment 2023 | Govt Jobs in Madras: Apply Online, JRF Vacancy
- HPSC HCS Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, 95 New Vacancies, Last Date