CBIC Recruitment 2021 – Applications are invited for the recruitment of an Accountant at CBIC Delhi. The Central Board of Indirect Taxes & Customs is the nodal national agency responsible for the administration of customs, GST, central excise, service tax, and medicines in India. If you are one of the aspiring candidates for the vacancy, you must read this article thoroughly to get the full details and check your eligibility.
Central Board for Indirect Taxes & Customs (CBIC) has released a notification on their official website i.e., @cbic.gov.in for the recruitment of an Accountant in 2021. As per the notification, there is only 01 vacancy available for the recruitment and will help you clear all the other doubts related to the notification such as How to Apply for CBIC Recruitment 2021, Salary of an Accountant at CBIC Delhi, Last Date to Apply, Recruitment Process, Etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for CBIC Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Details – CBIC Recruitment 2021
The notification consists of several vacancies for the above-mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available||Status|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University.
The applicant must follow the rules mentioned below in order to become eligible for the post of an Accountant at CBIC New Delhi in 2021:
- An appropriate grade (analogous post) from other Organized Accounts Services, Central Government, State Government or Autonomous Body which are 100% funded by the Central or State Government.
- Also, the applicant must be holding analogous post in the pre-revised Pay Band – 1, ₹5,200/- to ₹20,200/- with a Grade Pay of ₹2,800/- (Pay Level-05, revised) on regular basis; or equivalent grade (or) II.
- The applicant should have a minimum of 03 Years of regular service in the grade (or) LDCs/equivalent grade in the Pay Band-1 ₹5,200/- to ₹20,200/- with a Grade Pay of ₹1,900/- (Pay Level-02 revised) with 05 Years of regular service.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- There is a lower age limit of 47 Years for the applicants preparing for the vacancy.
- The Age of the candidate will be calculated from from the last date to submit the application
The recruitment of the candidates will purely be based on the deputation basis and the Central Board of Invalid Taxes & Customs holds all the rights to make the job permanent in O/o Pr. CCA, CBIC.
- The application starts on 16.10.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: Within 60 Days from the date of advertisement.
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for CBIC Recruitment 2021
To apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for www.cbic.gov.in on google.
- Select the notification for the recruitment under the “What’s New” section or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- You will find the application form at the bottom of the notification.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Attest your recent Photograph, Signature, and other required documents.
- Send your application forms along with all the relevant documents and ACRS/APARs for the last 05 Years and Vigilance Clearance Certificate to the following address.
- SR. AO(Admn.), O/o Pr. CCA, CBIC, Room No A-104 AGCR Building, LP. Estate and New Delhi 110002.
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- If you want further details about the vacancy, you are requested to read the official notification given below.
FAQ’s – CBIC Recruitment 2021
What is the full form of CBIC?
CBIC stands for Central Board for Indirect Taxes & Customs.
What is the salary of an Accountant at CBIC?
The average salary of an Accountant at CBIC varies according to the posts i.e., between ₹5,200/- to ₹20,200/- with a Grade Pay of ₹2,800/- Per Month.
What is the Age Limit for CBIC Recruitment 2021?
The upper age limit is 47 Years for the recruitment of an Accountant at CBIC in 2021.
What is the Last Date to submit the Application Form for CBIC Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to submit the Application Form for CBIC Recruitment 2021 is 60 Days from the date of advertisement.
Where should I send my application form for the recruitment of an Accountant at CBIC Delhi in 2021?
Eligible candidates are required to send their application forms along with all the relevant documents to “SR. AO(Admn.), O/o Pr. CCA, CBIC, Room No A-104 AGCR Building, LP. Estate and New Delhi 110002“.
Hey Guys! If you found this article beneficial for yourself then please take a moment and leave your precious feedback down below in the comment section and share it with someone who might find this article helpful. Also, follow our social media handles to never miss any latest updates related to the vacancy such as CBIC Vacancy 2021, CBIC Recruitment 2021, Central Board for Invalid Taxes & Customs Jobs, Jobs in New Delhi, and Delhi Rozgar.
- CMRL Recruitment 2022: Get Application Form, Salary, Age Limit, Last Date
- Jio Payments Bank Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for Home Sales Officer
- TNSTC Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for Welder at Coimbatore, 10 New Posts
- DOT Consultant Recruitment 2022 – Get Application Form, Last Date, Salary
- UCIL Recruitment 2022 – Get Application Form, Last Date, Salary, Check Eligibility