CCI Recruitment 2021– A new job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of the various Engineers & Officers at the Tandur, Bokajan, Rajban, and Corporate Units. The selection is purely based on the Fixed Term contract of 01 Years which is extendable up to 03 Years according to the performance of the candidate. This appointment will not allow any candidate to demand regular/permanent employment in the corporation. On completion of occupancy, the occupant shall be discharged automatically. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
Cement Corporation of India (CCI) has announced a total of 46 Posts for Engineers & Officers of different departments in the recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., @cciltd.in. If you are interested in the vacancy then you are at the right place. This recruitment notification will help you clear all your doubts related to Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for CCI Recruitment 2021, CCI Selection Process, Salary of the various Engineers & Officers at CCI, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for CCI Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Details – CCI Recruitment 2021
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Discipline||Number of Vacancies Available|
|Officer||Finance & Accounts||04|
Qualifications & Experience Required
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- Engineer: The candidates are required to have a full-time Engineering Degree in the relevant stream with a post qualification experience of 02 Years. However, for the post of Material Management applicants are required to have an Engineering Degree/Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in Material Management.
- Officer Marketing, Finance & Accounts, Human Resource, Company Secretary: The applicants are required to have an MBA Degree with 02 Years experience.
- Rajbhasha Adhikari: Applicants are required to have a post-graduation degree in Hindi with English.
- Legal Officer: Graduation with 03 Years and Full-Time LLB Degree or 05 Years integrated Degree in LLB.
- Knowledge of Computers is necessary for every post mentioned above.
- All the candidates must have experience of 02 Years in the relevant field.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- There is an upper age limit of 35 Years for the applicants preparing for the vacancy.
- However, there will be some extra age relaxation of 05 Years for the SC/ST candidates and 03 Years for the OBC candidates.
The selected candidates will be given an impressive package of Rs.25,000/- Per Month as their salary with an additional HRA of Rs.5,000/- in case of posting in CO/RO.
The selection of the candidates will be based on an Interview followed by Document Verification conducted by the authorities of the Cement Corporation of India. In the Document Verification, applicants are required to bring a Medical Certificate signed by a Chief Medical Officer (CMO) of a Government Hospital.
- The application starts on 31.05.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 30.06.2021
- The date of the Interview is yet to be announced.
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for CCI Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for www.cciltd.in on google.
- Select the notification for the recruitment under the “Careers” section or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
FAQ’s – CCI Recruitment 2021
What is the salary of the various Engineers & Officers at CCI?
The average salary of the various Engineers & Officers at CCI is Rs.25,000/- Per Month Plus an additional HRA of Rs.5,000/- in case the posting is at CO/RO.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for CCI Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for CCI Recruitment 2021 is 30.06.2021.
What is the Age Limit for CCI Recruitment 2021?
The upper age limit is 35 Years for the recruitment of the various Engineers & Officers at CCI in 2021. However, there are some extra age relaxation according to the rules for which you are required to read this notification thoroughly.
How many vacancies are available for the recruitment of various Engineers & Officers at CCI recruitment in 2021?
There are a total of 46 vacancies available for the Engineers & Officers of the various department. If you want to get the specific details of the your preferred vacancy, read this notification thoroughly.
Hello, Candidates! Have you found this article beneficial? If Yes, then don’t forget to follow us on our social media handles given below for any latest updates related to Cement Corporation of India Recruitments, CCI Recruitment 2021, CCI Careers, New Job Vacancies at CCI, CCI Jobs, and CCI Engineers & Officer Recruitment.
- Indian Navy SSC Officer Recruitment 2021 | Indian Navy Bharti: Apply Online, 50 Posts
- RRCAT Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021: Apply Online, 20 Posts, MP Govt Jobs
- Bank Note Press Dewas Recruitment 2021: Apply Online for 135 Posts, Govt Jobs in MP
- NPCIL Trade Apprentices Recruitment 2021: Apply Online, 121 Posts, Govt Jobs in Gujarat
- MPHC Legal Officer Recruitment 2021: Apply Online, 14 Posts, Madhya Pradesh Govt Jobs