CDA Jabalpur Recruitment 2021 – A new notification has been released for the recruitment of a Staff Car Driver in the Defence Account Department at CDA Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh. The recruitment will take place through an Examination which is likely to be held in September 2021. Controller of Defence Accounts is a sort of discourse analytical studies that basically research the Manner, Social Strength, Abuse, and Inequality are Enacted, Reproduced, and Resisted via means of textual content and speak withinside the social and political context. Interested applicants may read this notification thoroughly to get the full details of the vacancy.
Controller of Defence (CDA) has released the notification for the recruitment of a Staff Car Driver (Ordinary Grade) on their official website i.e., @cdajabalpur.nic.in. There is only one post available for recruitment. You will clear all your doubts related to the vacancy by reading this article. This article contains all the details such as Important Dates, Selection Process, How to Apply for CDA Jabalpur Recruitment 2021, Salary of a Staff Driver at CDA Jabalpur, and other necessary details.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for CDA Jabalpur Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Details – CDA Jabalpur Recruitment 2021
The notification consists of a number of vacancies for the above-mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available||Status|
|Staff Car Driver||01||Notification Released|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- Matriculation or any other equivalent education from a recognized Board of India.
- The applicant must be possessing a valid Driving License for motor cars issued by the authorized civil authority.
- The candidates must have a minimum of 03 Years of experience in driving a motor car.
All the applicants are required to submit ₹100/- as their application fee for the recruitment of a Staff Car Driver at CDA Jabalpur.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- There is a lower age limit of 18 Years for the applicants preparing for the vacancy.
- Whereas the Upper Age limit for the candidates will be 25 Years.
- The Age of the candidate will be calculated from 01.07.2021.
The selected applicants will get an outstanding salary of Level-2 (7th CPC).
The selection of the candidates will be based on an Examination conducted by the authorities of the Controller of Defence Accounts, Jabalpur.
- The application starts on 03.07.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 26.07.2021
- The date of the examination will fall in the month of September 2021.
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for CDA Jabalpur Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for www.cdajabalpur.nic.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now download the Application Form for the recruitment.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Attest your recent Photograph, Signature, and other required documents.
- Pay your application via Indian postal in the favor of “CDA Jabalpur” which is payable at Jabalpur.
- Send your application forms along with all the relevant documents to the address mentioned in the official notification.
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- If you want further details about the vacancy, you are requested to read the official notification given below.
FAQ’s – CDA Jabalpur Recruitment 2021
What is the full form of CDA?
CDA stands for the Controller of Defence Accounts.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for CDA Jabalpur Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for CDA Jabalpur Recruitment 2021 is 26.07.2021.
What is the salary of a Staff Car Driver at CDA Jabalpur?
The average salary of a Staff Car Driver (Ordinary Grade) is Level 2 (7th CPC) i.e., ₹18,500/- ₹20,500/-.
What is the Age Limit for CDA Jabalpur Recruitment 2021?
The lower age limit is 18 Years and the upper age limit is 25 Years for the recruitment of a Staff Car Driver at CDA Jabalpur in 2021.
Hello Guys! If you found this article beneficial in any way, don’t forget to provide your valuable feedback down below in the comment section. Also, follow our social media handles for any latest updates related to the CDA Jabalpur, CDA Jabalpur Vacancy, CDA Careers, Controller of Defence Jabalpur, CDA Jabalpur Recruitment 2021, Govt Jobs in Jabalpur, and Madhya Pradesh Rozgar.
- NCS Young Professional Recruitment 2022 Apply Online – 07 Posts, Last Date
- UKPSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2022 Apply Online – 776 Posts, Last Date
- Central Bank of India Jalgaon Recruitment 2022 – Get Application Form, Last Date
- SAIL Recruitment 2022 – Interview Details, Salary, Eligibility Criteria
- MSEDCL Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for Electrician & Wireman, Last Date