CEERI Recruitment 2021– A Job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of various posts such as Electrician, Fitter, Turner, etc. Central Electronics Engineering Research Institute, established at Pilani, Jhunjhunu District, Rajasthan, and Chennai, Tamil Nadu is an analysis institute of India and a fundamental lab of Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), New Delhi. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
Central Electronics Engineering Research Institute (CEERI) has announced a total of 41 Posts for various posts such as Electrician, Fitter, Turner, etc. in Recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., www.ceeri.res.in. There will be a direct Walk-in-Interview for the vacancies. If you need full details about the notification then this article will definitely be very helpful to you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for CEERI Recruitment 2021, CEERI Interview Date, Salary at CEERI, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for CEERI Recruitment 2021:
- Vacancy Details
- Important Dates
- Educational Qualifications
- Application Fees
- Age Limit
- Selection Process
Table of Contents
The notification consists number of vacancies for various categories as mentioned in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available|
|Programming and System Assistant||03|
- The Dates of the Interview are 19.01.2021 and 20.01.2021
- The reporting time for the applicants is 09:30 A.M. to 11:30 A.M.
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants must be 10th OR 12th Class Passed from a recognized board with an ITI Certificate in the relevant stream from NCVT.
Please be aware of the fraudsters as there is no application fee required for the application and the interview is an direct walk-in-interview.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit during the recruitment process as mentioned below:
- The lower age limit is 18 Years.
- Whereas, the upper age limit for the applicants preparing for the interview is 28 Years.
- There will be some extra age relaxations as per the rules.
The selection of the candidates will be based on an Interview conducted by the authorities of the Central Electronics Engineering Research Institute.
How To Apply for CEERI Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the CEERI Recruitment 2021 the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for www.ceeri.res.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- After reading the official notification prepare for the interview of the relevant post as preferred.
- Make sure you bring the prescribed application form with original documents and attested photostats of education qualifications at the time of the interview.
- The Location for the Interview will be Rajasthan.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
What is the salary of an Apprentice at CEERI?
The average salary of Apprentices at CEERI is not yet disclosed by the authorities.
What is the Last Date for the Interview of CEERI?
The Last Date for the Interview is 20.01.2021.
Hello, Candidates! Our team at RozgarDream always intends to provide you the best assistance in each and every way possible. Hence If you find this article useful in any way, please don’t forget to leave your precious feedback down below in the comment section. You can also help us by giving some instructions on how to enhance our user engagement. Thanks a lot for visiting our website.
Trust yourself and give all you have got. No one can stop you. All the Best!