Central Bank of India Recruitment 2021 – Applications are being invited for the recruitment of various posts at CBI, Maharashtra. Central Bank of India is an Indian nationalized bank. It is beneath the possession of the Ministry of Finance, Government of India, and is one of the oldest and biggest nationalized industrial banks in India. It is primarily based totally in Mumbai, the monetary capital of India and capital metropolis of the country of Maharashtra. However, this recruitment is for Jalgaon, Maharashtra only.
Central Bank of India (CBI) has released the notification on their official website i.e., @centralbankofindia.co.in for the recruitment of Attendant, Counselor, Facultry, and Office Attendant in 2021. Interested applicants are required to read this notification thoroughly before applying for the vacancy. You will find all the important details in this article such as Last Date to Apply, How to Apply for Central Bank of India Recruitment 2021, Salary of the various posts announced at Central Bank of India.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for Central Bank of India Recruitment 2021
Table of Contents
Vacancy Details – Central Bank of India Recruitment 2021
The notification consists of several vacancies for the above-mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available|
|Attendant, Couselor, Faculty, and Office Attendant||As per Requirement|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- Attendant: Matriculate
- Couselor/Faculty: Graduate/Post-Graduate
- Office Attendant: The applicant must be a Graduate in BSW/BA /B.Com with a knowledge of computer.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- There is a lower age limit of 22 Years and the upper age limit will be 40 Years for the candidates preparing for Office Assistant/Faculty/Attendant posts.
- Whereas the applicants preparing for the post of Couselor, the upper age limit will be 65 Years.
- However, there might be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
The selected applicants will get their salaries according to their posts as mentioned in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Salary (Per Month)|
The selection of the candidates will be based on an Interview conducted by the authorities of the Central Bank of India. The details of the interview will be intimated later to the shortlisted candidates.
- The application starts on 26.08.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 10.09.2021
- The date of the Interview is yet to be announced.
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for Central Bank of India Recruitment 2021
To apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for www.centralbankofindia.co.in on google.
- Select the notification under the “Recruitments” section or just find the direct links at the end of this section.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- You will find the application form at the bottom of the official notification.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Attest your recent Photograph, Signature, and other required documents.
- Send your application form along with all the relevant documents to the following address with written “Application for the post of Recruitment as _____ at CENT RSETI – Jalgaon on contract” on the top of it.
- Regional Manager, Central Bank of India, Regional Office, Plot No. 08, Adarsh Nagar, Near Dy. RTO Office, Jalgaon – 425001.
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- If you want further details about the Central Bank of India Recruitment 2021, you are requested to read the official notification given below.
FAQ’s – Central Bank of India Recruitment 2021
What is the salary of the various posts announced at the Central Bank of India?
The average salary of the various posts varies according to the posts i.e., between ₹8,000/- to ₹20,000/- Per Month. For the specific salary details of your preferred vacancy, read this notification thoroughly.
What is the Age Limit for Central Bank of India Recruitment 2021?
The lower age limit is 22 Years and the upper age limit is 65 Years for the recruitment of the various posts announced at the Central Bank of India in 2021. However, the age limit may vary according to post of the candidate. Hence read this notification thoroughly before applying for the vacancy.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for Central Bank of India Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for Central Bank of India Recruitment 2021 is 10.09.2021.
How many vacancies are available for the recruitment of various posts at CBI, Jalgaon in 2021?
The number of vacancies available for the recruitment of various posts announced at Central Bank of India (CBI) in 2021 will vary as per the requirement of the organization.
Where should I send my application for the recruitment of various posts at Central Bank of India in 2021?
The eligible candidates are required to send their application forms along with all the relevant documents to “Regional manager, Central Bank of India, Regional Office, Plot No. 8, Adarch Nagar, Near Dy. RTO Office, Jalgaon – 425001“.
Hey Guys! Have you found this article helpful in any way? If yes, then please don’t skip giving your precious feedback down below in the comment section. Also, follow our social media handles to get every latest update related to Central Bank of India Careers, Central Bank of India Jobs, Central Bank of India Vacancy 2021, Jobs in Maharashtra, and Maharashtra Rozgar.
- Axis Bank Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Last Date, Salary | Maharashtra Rozgar
- SBI Mutual Funds Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Relationship Manager, 01 Post
- CRPF Recruitment 2023: Interview Details for Veterinary Doctors, Salary @ ₹75,000/- PM
- IIT Madras Recruitment 2023 | Govt Jobs in Madras: Apply Online, JRF Vacancy
- HPSC HCS Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, 95 New Vacancies, Last Date