CGPSC Recruitment 2021– Job vacancy notification has been issued for various posts in 2021 at CGPSC. The Chhatisgarh Public Service Commission is the board that is in charge of conducting examinations for the appointments in the state. CGPSC also performs various functions in advising the government in all matters related to the civil services of the state. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment, make sure you read the full article.
Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission has announced 143 Posts for various categories in Recruitment 2021 on their official website i.e., psc.cg.gov.in and if you need full details about the notification then this article will help you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for CGPSC recruitment, CGPSC exam date, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for CGPSC Recruitment 2021:
- Vacancy Details
- Important Dates
- Educational Qualifications
- Application Fees
- Age Limit
Table of Contents
The notification consists number of vacancies for various posts as mentioned below:
|Name of the post||Number of vacancies available|
|State Service Exam||30|
|State Police Service||06|
|State Finance Commission||15|
|State Tax Assistant Commissioner||05|
|District Excise Officer||04|
|Chief Municipal Officer||06|
|Chief Development Project Officer||04|
|CG Subordinate Account Service||15|
|Excise Sub Inspector||17|
|Assistant Jail Inspector||04|
The number of vacancies available for different categories:
- General: 58 Posts
- OBC: 18 Posts
- SC: 17 Posts
- ST: 50 Posts
- The application starts on 14.12.2020
- Last date to fill the Application: 12.01.2021
- Last Date for any kind of correction: 18.01.2021
- The exam will be held at 14.02.2021
Applicants are required to have a Bachelor’s Degree in any stream from a recognized University of India.
Applicants will have to pay the fees according to the details mentioned below:
- The General/ Other State category Applicants are required to pay Rs. 400/-
- The SC/ST/OBC category Applicants are required to pay Rs. 300/-
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit during the recruitment process:
- There is a lower age limit of 21 Years for the applicants preparing for the exam.
- Whereas the Upper Age limit for the candidates will be 40 Years.
- There will be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
How To Apply for CGPSC Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the CGPSC Recruitment 2021the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.psc.cg.gov.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on the Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in all of your details and then select the option of vacancy you want to apply for.
- Now fill the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- Pay your application via Net banking, Credit/ Debit Card.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.