Greater Chennai Corporation Recruitment 2021– A new job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of Medical Officers and Staff Nurses at the Health & Family Welfare Deparment of Tamil Nadu. The Chennai Municipal Corporation is the civic body that governs the city of Chennai, India. It was established on 29, September 1688, below a Royal Charter issued by King James II on 30 December 1687 as the Corporation of Madras, it is the oldest municipal body of the Commonwealth of Nations outside Great Britain (Source: Wikipedia). If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
Tamil Nadu Health Department has announced a total of 300 Posts for the Medical Officers and Staff Nurse in the recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., @www.tnhealth.tn.gov.in. If you want full details of the notification then this article will positively be very useful to you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for Greater Chennai Corporation Recruitment 2021, Greater Chennai Corporation Medical Officer & Staff Nurse Selection Process, Salary of a Medical Officer & Staff Nurse at Greater Chennai Corporation, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for Greater Chennai Corporation Recruitment 2021
Table of Contents
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available||Salary (Per Month)|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- Medical Officer: The Candidates must possess an MBBS Degree.
- Staff Nurse: A Diploma in Nursing is compulsory.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit as per the rules during the recruitment process.
The selection of the candidates will be based on a Written Test followed by an Interviw and lastly Document Verification conducted by the authorities of the Greater Chennai Corporation of Health & Family Welfare Department.
- The application starts on 28.01.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 06.02.2021
- The date of the Interview is 29.04.2021 & 30.04.2021 (10:00 AM to 05:00 PM).
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for Greater Chennai Corporation Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.tnhealth.tn.gov.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now on the official website under the careers section select your preferred vacancy and download the application form.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Attest the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents and send it to the prescribed address.
- The Interview will take place at the following address.
- The Member Secretary City/Health Officer, Chennai Municipal Welfare Association, Public Health Department, Metropolitan Chennai Corporation, Ribbon House, Chennai- 600003.
- Take all the required documents to the venue for the Interview.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
What is the salary of a Medical Officer at Greater Chennai Corporation, Health & Family Welfare Department?
The average salary of a Medical Officer is Rs.60,000/- Per Month.
What is the salary of a Staff Nurse at Greater Chennai Corporation, Health & Family Welfare Department?
The average salary of a Staff Nurse is Rs.15,000/- Per Month.
When is the Interview for the recruitment of Medical Officer & Staff Nurse at Greater Chennai Corporation in 2021?
The Interview will take place on 29.04.2021 & 30.04.2021 (10:00 AM to 05:00 PM).
Where is the Interview for the recruitment of Medical Officer & Staff Nurse at Greater Chennai Corporation in 2021?
The Member Secretary City/Health Officer, Chennai Municipal Welfare Association, Public Health Department, Metropolitan Chennai Corporation, Ribbon House, Chennai- 600003.
Hello, Candidates! Our team at Rozgar Dream always proposes to support you in each step feasible. Hence, If you find this article helpful in any way, please don’t forget to give your precious feedback down below in the comment section. Also, don’t forget to follow our social media handles given below for any latest updates related to Chennai Corporation Recruitment, Greate Chennai Corporation New Job Vacancies, Health & Welfare Department Medical Officer & Staff Nurse Recruitment, Medical Officer Jobs at Tamil Nadu, and Staff Nurse Jobs at Tamil Nadu.
10+2 Jobs 10th Pass Jobs 12th Pass Jobs Andhra Pradesh Rozgar Assam Rozgar Bank Jobs in India Bihar Rozgar Chandigarh Rozgar Chhattisgarh Rozgar Delhi Rozgar Govt Jobs in New Delhi Gujarat Rozgar Haryana Rozgar Himachal Pradesh Rozgar ITI Jobs Jharkhand Rozgar Jobs after Diploma Jobs for Engineers jobs for women Jobs in Bangalore Jobs in Chennai Jobs in Delhi Jobs in Mumbai Jobs in New Delhi Job Vacancy Karnataka Rozgar Kerala Rozgar Madhya Pradesh Rozgar Maharashtra Rozgar Medical Jobs Odisha Rozgar Private Jobs Punjab Rozgar Railway Jobs Rajasthan Rozgar Rozgar Bharat Rozgar Dream Sarkari Naukri Staff Nurse Vacancy Tamil Nadu Rozgar Teaching Jobs Telangana Rozgar Uttar Pradesh Rozgar Uttrakhand Rozgar West Bengal Rozgar