Chennai Port Trust Recruitment 2021– A new job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of a CMO & DYCVO at Chennai Port, Tamil Nadu. When the city of Madras was renamed Chennai in 1996, the Madras Port Trust resulted in a suit and was renamed Chennai Port Trust. In 2000, the port started to manage pure-car-carrier shipments of vehicles. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
Chennai Port Trust has announced a total of 02 Posts for the Chief Medical Officer (CMO) & Deputy Chief Vigilance Officer (DYCVO) in the recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., @chennaiport.gov.in. If you need full details about the notification then this article will surely be very convenient for you. We are going to share some key objectives of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for Chennai Port Trust Recruitment 2021, Chennai Port Trust Selection Process, Salary of a Chief Medical Officer (CMO) & (DYCVO) at Chennai Port Trust, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for Chennai Port Trust Recruitment 2021
Table of Contents
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post
|Number of Vacancies Available
|Salary (Per Month)
|Chief Medical Officer (CMO)
|Rs.1,00,000/- to Rs.2,60,000/-
|Deputy Chief Vigilance Officer (DYCVO) – Class 01
|Rs.60,000/- to Rs.1,80,000/-
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- Chief Medical Officer (CMO): An MBBS Degree from a recognized University and a Post-Graduate Medical Degree or Post-Graduate Medical Diploma in the specified specialty from a recognized University of India.
- Deputy Chief Vigilance Officer (DYCVO): The recruitment of the DYCVO is on a deputation basis and will be governed by the terms and conditions, prescribed by the Central Government. Educational Qualifications & Experience will apply in case of promotion and absorption only.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- Chief Medical Officer: There is an upper age limit of 50 Years and for the departmental candidates 55 Years.
- Dy. Chief Vigilance Officer: There is no upper age limit revealed by the organization as of now.
- However, there might be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
- The application starts on 27.05.2021
- The last date to submit the Application for Chief Medical Officer is 06.07.2021
- Whereas, the last date to submit the application for Dy. Chief Vigilance Officer is 26.06.2021
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for Chennai Port Trust Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for www.chennaiport.gov.in on google.
- Select the notification of your preferred vacancy under the Careers section or just find them at the end of this section.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now search for the Ministry of Ports, Ships, and Waterways Online Application Portal (OAP) or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- A printout of the online application should be sent through proper channels along with qualifications and experience.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Port Address: The Secretary, General Administration Department, Chennai Port Trust, Rajaji Salai, Chennai – 600 001.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
- Official Website
- Apply Online
- Official Notification:
What is the salary of a CMO & DYCVO at Chennai Port Trust?
According to the posts, the average salary at Chennai Port Trust varies between Rs.60,000/- to Rs.2,60,000/- Per Month. For the specific details, read this notification thoroughly.
What is the Last Date to submit the Application Form for Chennai Port Trust Recruitment 2021?
Chief Medical Officer (CMO): 06.07.2021
Dy. Chief Vigilance Officer (DYCVO): 26.06.2021
What is the Age Limit for Chennai Port Trust Recruitment 2021?
Chief Medical Officer (CMO): 50 Years and 55 Years for departmental candidates.
Dy. Chief Vigilance Officer (DYCVO): There is no upper age limit revealed as of now.
Hello, Candidates! If you find this piece of information useful in any way, please don’t forget to give your precious feedback down below in the comment section. Also, don’t skip following our social media handles given below for any latest updates related to Chennai Port Trust Medical Jobs, Chennai Port Trust Careers, Chennai Port Jobs, Port of Chennai, and Chennai Port New Openings.
- Axis Bank Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Last Date, Salary | Maharashtra Rozgar
- SBI Mutual Funds Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Relationship Manager, 01 Post
- CRPF Recruitment 2023: Interview Details for Veterinary Doctors, Salary @ ₹75,000/- PM
- IIT Madras Recruitment 2023 | Govt Jobs in Madras: Apply Online, JRF Vacancy
- HPSC HCS Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, 95 New Vacancies, Last Date