CIFNET Kochi Recruitment 2021 – Applications Forms are invited for the recruitment of an Instructor (Group – B, Non-Gazetted, and Non-Ministerial) at CIFNET Kochi. The Central Institute of Fisheries Nautical and Engineering Training previously called as Central Institute of Fisheries Operatives is a marine research centre established in Kochi, Kerala. The recruitment will be done on a deputation basis and interested applicants may check their eligibilities in this article before applying for the vacancy.
Central Institute of Fisheries Nautical and Engineering Training (CIFNET) has released a notification on their official website i.e., @cifnet.gov.in for the recruitment of an Instructor in the Electronics department in 2021. As per the official notification, there is only 01 vacancy available furthermore, this article contains all the necessary details of the notification which will definitely help you clear all of the doubts related to the vacancy such as Important Dates, Recruitment Process, How to Apply for CIFNET Kochi Recruitment 2021, Salary of an Instructor at CIFNET Kochi, Etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for CIFNET Kochi Recruitment 2021
Table of Contents
Vacancy Details – CIFNET Kochi Recruitment 2021
The notification consists of several vacancies for the above-mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post
|Number of Vacancies Available
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications and experience as mentioned below:
- A Graduate Degree of B.E. or B.Tech. in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering OR
- Associate Membership/Institution of Engineers (India) in Electronics and Telecommunication, Or
- Associate Membership/Institution of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineers.
- Also, the applicant must have an experience of a minimum of 02 Years in Maintenance & Repairs of Marine Electronic equipments.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- There is an upper age limit of 56 Years for the applicants preparing for the vacancy.
- The Age of the candidate will be calculated from last date to submit the application.
The selected applicants will get an impressive package between ₹9,300/- to ₹34,800/- with a Grade Pay of ₹4,200/- Per Month as their salaries.
The selection of the candidates will be based on the qualifications and experience of the candidates. There might be an Interview conducted by the authorities of the Central Institute of Fisheries Nautical and Engineering Training.
- The application starts on 07.09.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: Within the 60 Days of the Advertisement.
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for CIFNET Kochi Recruitment 2021
To apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for www.cifnet.gov.in on google.
- Select the notification for the recruitment under the “Vacancies” section or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- You will find the application form at the bottom of the notification.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Attest your recent Photograph, Signature, and other required documents.
- Send your application forms along with all the relevant documents to the following address.
- Director, Central Institute of Fisheries Nautical and Engineering Training, Foreshore Road, Cochin-682016.
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- If you want further details about the vacancy, you are requested to read the official notification given below.
FAQ’s – CIFNET Kochi Recruitment 2021
What is the full form of CIFNET?
CIFNET stands for Central Insitute of Fisheries Nautical and Engineering Training.
What is the salary of an Instructor at CIFNET Kochi?
The average salary of an Instructor at CIFNET Kochi varies according to the qualifications and experience i.e., between ₹9,300/- to ₹34,000/- Per Month.
What is the Age Limit for CIFNET Kochi Recruitment 2021?
The upper age limit is 56 Years for the recruitment of an Instructor in the Electronics department at CIFNET Kochi in 2021.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for CIFNET Kochi Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for CIFNET Kochi Recruitment 2021 is within 60 Days from the date of advertisement.
Where should I send my application form for the recruitment of an Instructor at CIFNET Kochi in 2021?
The eligible candidates are required to send their application forms along with all the relevant documents to the “Director, Central Institute of Fisheries Nautical and Engineering Training, Foreshore Road, Cochin-682016“.
Hey Guys! Have you found this article beneficial in any way? If yes, then please don’t skip giving your precious feedback down below in the comment section and if you have any doubts about the notification you can ask anything and we will try our best to solve your issue as soon as possible. Also, follow our social media handles to get the latest updates at your fingertips related to Fisheries Kochi Vacancies, Central Fisheries India Jobs, CIFNET Careers, CIFNET Vacancy 2021, Central Institute of Fisheries Nautical and Engineering Training Jobs, Govt Jobs in Kochi, and Kerala Rozgar.
- Axis Bank Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Last Date, Salary | Maharashtra Rozgar
- SBI Mutual Funds Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Relationship Manager, 01 Post
- CRPF Recruitment 2023: Interview Details for Veterinary Doctors, Salary @ ₹75,000/- PM
- IIT Madras Recruitment 2023 | Govt Jobs in Madras: Apply Online, JRF Vacancy
- HPSC HCS Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, 95 New Vacancies, Last Date