CIL Manager Recruitment 2021– A new job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of various Manager Pots. The CIL was established on 1, November’1975, as a new public-sector organization known as Coal India Limited. It was built to facilitate more reliable organizational and working performance in the coal sector. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
Coal India Limited (CIL) has announced a total of 22 Posts for Managers in the various departments for recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., @coalindia.in. If you need full details about the notification then this article will definitely be very helpful to you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for CIL Recruitment 2021, CIL Manager Selection Process, Salary of a Manager at Coal India Limited (CIL), etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for CIL Manager Recruitment 2021
Table of Contents
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post/Grade||Number of Vacancies Available||Salary|
|General Manager (CS) in E-8 grade||01||Rs.1,20,000/- to Rs.2,80,000/-|
|Ch. Manager (CS) in E-7 grade||03||Rs.1,00,000/- to Rs.2,60,000/-|
|Senior Manager (CS) in E-6 grade||04||Rs.90,000/- to Rs.2,40,000/-|
|Manager (CS) in E-5 grade||04||Rs.80,000/- to Rs.2,20,000/-|
|Dy. Manager (CS) in E-4 grade||05||Rs.70,000/- to Rs.2,00,000/-|
|Asst. Manager (CS) in E-3 grade||05||Rs.60,000/- to Rs.1,80,000/-|
|Total||22||Rs.60,000/- to Rs.2,80,000/-|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- A Bachelor’s Degree in any stream from a recognized University of India.
- Also, the applicant must have acquired a company secretary qualification with fellow membership of ICSI.
- However, applicants having PG/UG Degree in Law will be preferable.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
|Sr. No.||Name of the Post/Grade||Upper Age Limit|
|01||General Manager (CS) in E-8 grade||55|
|02||Ch. Manager (CS) in E-7 grade||52|
|03||Senior Manager (CS) in E-6 grade||48|
|04||Manager (CS) in E-5 grade||44|
|05||Dy. Manager (CS) in E-4 grade||40|
|06||Asst. Manager (CS) in E-3 grade||30|
- However, there will be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
- The Age of the candidate will be calculated from 24.03.2021.
The selection of the candidates will be based on relevant post-qualification and an Interview conducted by the authorities of Coal India Limited. The list of the interview centres will be uploaded to the CIL official website.
- The application starts on 24.03.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 19.04.2021
- The date of the Interview is yet to be announced.
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for CIL Manager Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the CIL Manager Recruitment 2021 the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.coalindia.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- You will find the application form at the bottom of the Notification.
- Fill in all of your details and then select the option of vacancy you want to apply for.
- Now fill the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Attest the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- Now send the application form along with all the relevant documents to the following address.
- General Manager (Personnel/Recruitment), Coal India Limited, Coal Bhawan, Premise No.-04-1111, AF-111, Action Area-1A, New Town, Rajarhat, Kolkata- 700156 and also send it to the “email@example.com”.
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
What is the salary of Managers in the various departments of Coal India Limited (CIL)?
The average salary of the Managers at CIL varies according to the posts i.e., between Rs.60,000/- to Rs.2,80,000/- Per Month.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for CIL Manager Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for CIL Manager Recruitment 2021 is 19.04.2021
Hello, Candidates! Our team at Rozgar Dream always means to help you in every way possible. Hence If you find this article useful in any way, please don’t forget to leave your valuable feedback down below in the comment section. You can also help us by giving some thoughts on how to develop our User interface. Also, don’t forget to follow our social media handles given below for any latest updates related to Coal India, Coal India Limited Recruitment, CIL Vacancies, and CIL Manager Openings 2021.
10+2 Jobs 10th Pass Jobs 12th Pass Jobs Andhra Pradesh Rozgar Assam Rozgar Bank Jobs in India Bihar Rozgar Chandigarh Rozgar Chhattisgarh Rozgar Delhi Rozgar Govt Jobs in New Delhi Gujarat Rozgar Haryana Rozgar Himachal Pradesh Rozgar ITI Jobs Jharkhand Rozgar Jobs after Diploma Jobs for Engineers jobs for women Jobs in Bangalore Jobs in Chennai Jobs in Delhi Jobs in Mumbai Jobs in New Delhi Job Vacancy Karnataka Rozgar Kerala Rozgar Madhya Pradesh Rozgar Maharashtra Rozgar Medical Jobs Odisha Rozgar Private Jobs Punjab Rozgar Railway Jobs Rajasthan Rozgar Rozgar Bharat Rozgar Dream Sarkari Naukri Staff Nurse Vacancy Tamil Nadu Rozgar Teaching Jobs Telangana Rozgar Uttar Pradesh Rozgar Uttrakhand Rozgar West Bengal Rozgar