CIPET Recruitment 2021– A new job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of the various Research posts at Bhubaneswar. The vacancy is purely on the contract basis of 01 Year which could be extended by the organization if the candidate is found eligible. CIPET is an advanced Academic institution for more distinguished & professional education below the Ministry of Chemicals & Fertilizers. Interested applicants who fulfill all the eligibility criteria for the vacancy are invited to fill the application form. Get the full details about the recruitment process by reading this notification thoroughly.
Central Institute of Petrochemicals Engineering & Technology (CIPET) has announced vacancies for Junior Research Fellow (JRF), Senior Research Fellow (SRF), and Research Associate in the recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., @cipet.gov.in. The applicants will work under the Centre of Excellence Project in the areas of Polymer, Additive Manufacturing, and its allied title. If you need full details about the notification then this article will unmistakably be very useful for you. We are going to give you some of the key features of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for CIPET JRF Recruitment 2021, CIPET JRF Selection Process, Salary of a JRF/SRF & Research Associate at CIPET, etc.
Sarkari Naukri India
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for CIPET Recruitment 2021
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available|
|Junior Research Fellow (JRF), Senior Research Fellow, and Research Associate – 01||As per Requirement|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- Junior Research Fellow (JRF)/Senior Research Fellow (SRF): M.Sc/M.Tech in Polymer Science/Physics/Plastics Engineering/ Material Science & Engineering/Polymer Nanotechnology or any other equivalent qualification with 60% Marks. The candidates who have GATE/NET with 01-Year validity would be preferred by the organization.
- Research Associate – 1: Ph.D. in Polymer Science/Material Science & Engineering/Physics with 02 numbers of papers in a reputed peer-reviewed journal. The candidates having a Research experience of 02 Years would be preferred by the organization.
The selected candidates will be given an impressive package as per the rules.
The selection of the candidates will be based on a Written Test/Interview either in-person or online by the authorities of the Central Institute of Petrochemicals Engineering & Technology recruitment department.
- The notification was released on 13.05.2021
- Last date to send the Application Form: 27.05.2021
- The date of the Written Test/Interview is yet to be announced.
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for CIPET Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.cipet.gov.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the Application Form page.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- The applicants are required to send their filled application form along with all the relevant documents to the following e-mail address.
- The e-mail should contain – Application for the post of “___” against Advt. no. CIPET: SARP-LARPM/Advt._ Recruit-CoE/2021-22/03, dated 13.05.2021.
- The date of the Interview would be notified through an e-mail to the candidates.
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
What is the salary of a JRF, SRF & Research Associate at CIPET?
The average salary of a JRF, SRF & Research Associate varies according to the posts i.e., around Rs.25,000/- Per Month.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for CIPET Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for CIPET Recruitment 2021 is 27.05.2021
How many vacancies are available for CIPET Recruitment at Bhubaneswar in 2021?
There is no specific number of vacancies available as the recruitments will be done as per the requirement of the organization.
Hello, Candidates! Our team at Rozgar Dream always strives to support you in every way possible. Hence If you find this article beneficial in any way, please don’t neglect to provide your precious feedback down below in the comment section. Also, don’t forget to follow our social media handles given below for any latest updates related to CIPET Careers, CIPET Recruitment, CIPET Jobs, New Job Vacancy at Plast Research Institute, and CIPET Admissions.
- Axis Bank Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Last Date, Salary | Maharashtra Rozgar
- SBI Mutual Funds Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Relationship Manager, 01 Post
- CRPF Recruitment 2023: Interview Details for Veterinary Doctors, Salary @ ₹75,000/- PM
- IIT Madras Recruitment 2023 | Govt Jobs in Madras: Apply Online, JRF Vacancy
- HPSC HCS Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, 95 New Vacancies, Last Date