CIPHET Recruitment 2021– A new job vacancy notification has been issued for the recruitment of a Junior Research Fellow (JRF) at Ludhiana, Punjab. This recruitment is purely based on a contract until the completion of the project called “Non-chemical management of stored-grain moths using flexible light-trap”, September 2023 (03 Years Approx). The recruitment will take place through an Interview. CIPHET was established on 3rd October 1989 at the PAU Campus, Ludhiana, Punjab. The basic purpose of the CIPHET is the development of a method for the growth of paddy husk ash into bleaching elements for edible oil and Pre-Grinding of Oilseed before mechanical oil expelling for saving energy.
Central Institute of Post Harvest Engineering & Technology (CIPHET) has announced a post for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in the recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., @ciphet.in. If you’re interested in the vacancy then you’re at the proper place. This recruitment notification will help you free from all of your doubts linked with the Important Dates, Educational qualifications, how to apply online for ICAR CIPHET Recruitment 2021, CIPHET JRF Selection Process, Salary of a Junior Research Fellow (JRF) at CIPHET, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for CIPHET Recruitment 2021
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available||Status|
|Junior Research Fellow||01||Notification Released|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- A Master’s Degree in Agricultural Entomology or Zoology specialized in Entomology/Apiculture/Sericulture. OR
- The candidate must have completed a Master’s Degree in Biological Sciences or any other allied disciplines with entomology as the main subject.
- The Applicants who possess knowledge and experience in Insect Culturing, Insect Ecological Studies, and Morphometry Analysis would be preferred by the organization.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- There is a upper age limit of 35 Years for the applicants preparing for the vacancy.
- However, there might be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
The selected candidate will be given an impressive package of ₹31,000/- Per Month (GATE or NET Candidates) and ₹25,000/- Per Month (Without any Exam) plus additional HRA.
The selection of the candidates will be based on an Interview conducted by the authorities of the Central Institute of Post Harvest Engineering & Technology. The eligible candidates for the Interview will be announced on 17.06.2021.
- The notification was released on 04.06.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 16.06.2021
- The date of the Interview is 18.06.2021
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for CIPHET Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for www.ciphet.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- You will find your application form at the bottom of the Notification.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload your recent Photograph, Signature, and other required documents.
- Send your application form along with all the relevant documents to the following e-mail address in a single PDF.
- firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- If you want further details about the vacancy, you are requested to read the official notification given below.
What is the salary of a Junior Research Fellow (JRF) at CIPHET?
The average salary of a Junior Research Fellow (JRF) varies according to the posts i.e., between ₹25,000/- to ₹35,000/- Per Month. For the specific details, read this notification thoroughly.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for CIPHET Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for CIPHET Recruitment 2021 is 16.06.2021.
What is the Age Limit for CIPHET Recruitment 2021?
The upper age limit is 35 Years for the recruitment of a Junior Research Fellow (JRF) at CIPHET, Ludhiana in 2021.
Where should I send my application form for the JRF recruitment at CIPHET in 2021?
Eligible candidates are required to send their application form along with all the relevant documents to firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com before the last date.
Hey Guys! If you found this information helpful in any method, please don’t neglect to offer your precious feedback down below within the comment section. Also, do not forget to follow our social media handles given below for any latest updates associated with CIP Vacancy, Central Insitute Ludhiana Vacancy, CIPHET Careers, Central Institute of Post Harvest Engineering & Technology Jobs, CIPHET Full Form, CIPHET Recruitment 2021, CIPHET New Job Vacancy, CIPHET JRF Recruitment, and Junior Research Fellow Required at CIPHET.
- CMRL Recruitment 2022: Get Application Form, Salary, Age Limit, Last Date
- Jio Payments Bank Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for Home Sales Officer
- TNSTC Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for Welder at Coimbatore, 10 New Posts
- DOT Consultant Recruitment 2022 – Get Application Form, Last Date, Salary
- UCIL Recruitment 2022 – Get Application Form, Last Date, Salary, Check Eligibility