CISCE Recruitment 2021– A new job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of an Estate Manager in New Delhi. The principal function of the Council is to help education which involves the development of science, literature, the fine arts, and the spread of helpful information by leading school examinations into the medium of English. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations (CISCE) has announced posts for Estate Manager in the recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., @www.cisce.org. If you need full details about the notification then this article will definitely be very helpful to you. We are going to share a few of the main features of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for CISCE Recruitment 2021, CISCE Selection Process, Salary of an Estate Manager at CISCE, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for CISCE Recruitment 2021
Table of Contents
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available||Status|
|Estate Manager||Various||Notification Released|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants should be in charge of the following project management tasks like:
- Ex-Serviceman is the preferred category for this vacancy.
- Civil, Interior Works, Plumbing Works, Electrical Works, Air-Conditioning Works, Fire Fighting Works, Horticulture Works, Housekeeping and Security Works, etc.
- The applicant must have at least 05 Years of experience in the same or equivalent profession.
The applicant will have various roles to supervise and manage which are as follows:
- Building’s Maintenance and Housekeeping, Civil, Interior Works, Plumbing Works, Electrical Works, Air-Conditioning Works, Fire Fighting Works, and Horticulture Works.
- The Estate Manager’s duty time will start from 7.30 a.m. to 7.30 p.m. on all days except Sundays and holidays proclaimed by the council.
The board will provide the salary on the basis of candidates quoting amount.
The candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their qualifications and experience. After that, an Interview will be conducted by the authorities of the Council for the Indian School Certificate Examinations.
- The application starts on 25.05.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: within 07 Days
- The date for the Interview is yet to be announced.
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for CISCE Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the CISCE Recruitment 2021 the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.cisce.org on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- Send your filled application form along with all the relevant documents to the following e-mail address.
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
What is the average salary of an Estate Manager at CISCE?
The average salary of an Estate Manager at CISCE varies according to the posts i.e., between Rs.2,60,000/- to Rs.5,50,000/-. However, in this recruitment, the salary will be based on the candidates quoting the amount.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for CISCE Estate Manager Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to submit the Application Form for CISCE Estate Manager Recruitment 2021 is within 07 Days from the date of the advertisement i.e., before 01.06.2021.
Where should I send my application form for Estate Manager at CISCE?
You should send your application form to the “email@example.com“.
Hello, Candidates! Our team at Rozgar Dream always aims to support you in every way possible. Hence If you find this article helpful in any way, please don’t forget to give your valuable feedback down below in the comment section. You can also help us by giving some thoughts on how to enhance our User Interface. Also, don’t forget to follow our social media handles given below for any latest updates related to ICSE, ICSE Board, CISCE Recruitment 2021, Careers Portal ICSE, ICSE Vacancy, and Jobs at CISCE.
- Axis Bank Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Last Date, Salary | Maharashtra Rozgar
- SBI Mutual Funds Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Relationship Manager, 01 Post
- CRPF Recruitment 2023: Interview Details for Veterinary Doctors, Salary @ ₹75,000/- PM
- IIT Madras Recruitment 2023 | Govt Jobs in Madras: Apply Online, JRF Vacancy
- HPSC HCS Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, 95 New Vacancies, Last Date