CMERI Recruitment 2021– A Job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment in CMERI Central Mechanical Engineering Research Institute by CSIR– Central Mechanical Research Institute. The vacancy is for the various posts including Project Associate, JRF, Project Assistant, and Project SRF. The CMERI was established in February 1958 with the support of the CSIR. It was organized to promote civil mechanical engineering technology, especially in order to support Indian enterprises. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
CMERI has announced a total of 31 Posts for various categories in Recruitment 2021 on their official website i.e., www.cmeri.res.in and if you need full details about the notification then this article will help you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for CMERI recruitment, CMERI walk-in Interview details, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for CMERI Recruitment 2021:
- Vacancy Details
- Selection Process
- Important Dates
- Educational Qualifications
- Age Limit
Table of Contents
The notification consists number of vacancies for various posts as mentioned in the table below:
|Name of the post
|Number of vacancies available
|Project Associate – 1
|Project Associate – 2
|CSIR-UGC JRF (NET)
There will be a direct recruitment process for the vacancy and applicants are requested to give a walk-in interview.
The dates of walk-in interviews are 16.12.2020 – 17.12.2020.
For every different post there is a requirement of a particular educational qualification and applicants are required to have it while filling the application form:
- Project Assistant: 03 Years of Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Electronics and Freshers are also eligible.
- Project Associate-1: B.E/ B.Tech in Mechanical/ Agricultural/ Electrical/ Electrical and Electronics/ Computer Science, Etc. No Gate is required and Freshers are also eligible.
- JRF: B.E/ B.Tech in Mechanical Thermal Production/ Metallurgy/ Power Energy/ Chemical/ Energy Engineering, Etc. GATE or NET are not required to be eligible for this vacancy.
- For further Educational Qualifications, applicants are requested to read the official notification.
The Upper Age Limits for the posts are mentioned below and applicant are requested to follow that while filling up the application form:
- Project Assistant: 50 Years
- JRF: 28 Years
- Project Associate: 35 Years
How to apply for CMERI Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the CMERI Recruitment 2021 walk-in-interview the applicant should follow the steps mentioned below:
- First search for the www.cmeri.res.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on the Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Download the Application Form.
- Fill in all of your details and then select the option of vacancy you want to apply for.
- Now Candidates can appear directly at the interview centre and make sure you have your original documents present with you.
Address for Walk-In-Interview Centre
CSIR – CMERI (Central Mechanical Engineering Research Institute), Mahatma Gandhi Avenue, Durgapur – 713 209. Paschim Bardhaman, West Bengal.