CMOH Bankura Recruitment 2021– A new job vacancy notification has been issued for the recruitment of COVID-19 Volunteers (Medical Officers, Specialist Doctor, Technician, Nursing Personnel) by the Health Department of West Bengal. The recruitment is purely on the contract basis of 02 months which is extendable as per the need of the organization. Interested candidates are invited for the Walk-In-Interview which will take place in the First Week of June. If you want to get the full details about the Eligibility & Recruitment Process, make sure you read the full article.
West Bengal Health Recruitment Board (WBHRB) has announced the recruitment for Chief Medical Officer of Health (C.M.O.H.) Office at Bankura, West Bengal. The recruitment consists a total of 99 Posts such as Lab Technician, CC Technician, Staff Nurse, Medical Officer General Duty, Medical Officer CCU/HDU, Specialist Medical Officer, Specialist Medical Officer Respiratory Medicine, and Specialist Medical Officer Anaesthesia on the official website of WB Health i.e., @wbhealth.gov.in.
If you need full details about the notification then this article will positively be very important for you. We are going to share some key features of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for CMOH Bankura Recruitment 2021, CMOH Bankura Selection Process, Salary of the various posts announced at CMOH Bankura, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for CMOH Bankura Recruitment 2021
Table of Contents
Vacancy Details – CMOH Bankura Recruitment 2021
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Posts||Number of Vacancies Available||Salary (Per Month)|
|Lab Technician||Banjora-02, Onda-04||Rs.17,220/-|
|CC Technician||Banjora-02, Onda-04||Rs.17,220/-|
|Medical Officer General Duty||Banjora-04, Onda-10||Rs.40,000/-|
|Medical Officer (CCU/HDU)||Onda-05||Rs.40,000/-|
|Specialist Medical Officer – Medicine||Banjora-02, Onda-04||Rs.50,000/-|
|Specialist Medical Officer Respiratory Medicine||Banjora-02, Onda-04||Rs.50,000/-|
|Specialist Medical Officer Anaesthesia||Onda-04||Rs.50,000/-|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- Lab Technician: The applicant must be a Graduate in Medical Laboratory Technology (B.Sc.) or Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology.
- CC Technician: A Diploma in CCU Technician or a Bachelor of CCU Technician.
- Staff Nurse: GNM Passed from any Institute registered in the West Bengal Nursing Council.
- Medical Officer General Duty: MBBS and registered with WBMC.
- Medical Officer CCU/HDU: MBBS with CCU/HDU trained and registered with WBMC.
- Specialist Medical Officer – Medicine: MBBS, MD (Physician).
- Specialist Medical Officer – Respiratory Medicine: MBBS, MD (Chest).
- Specialist Medical Officer – Anaesthesia: MBBS and a Diploma in Anaesthesia.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit as mentioned in the table below during the recruitment process:
|Name of the Post||Maximum Age Limit|
|Lab Technician||40 Years|
|CC Technician||40 Years|
|Staff Nurse||40 Years|
|Medical Officer General Duty||60 Years|
|Medical Officer (CCU/HDU)||60 Years|
|Specialist Medical Officer – Medicine||60 Years|
|Specialist Medical Officer – Respiratory Medicine||60 Years|
|Specialist Medical Officer – Anaesthesia||60 Years|
The selection of the candidates will be based on a Walk-In-Interview conducted by the authorities of the Chief Medical Officer of Health, Bankhura.
- The application starts on 29.05.2021
- The Interview will take place on 03.06.2021
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for CMOH Bankura Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for www.wbhealth.gov.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now fill the application form for any vacancy you’re interested in.
- Attest the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- Bring the application on the date of “Walk In Interview” along with yourselves.
- The address for the Interview is mentioned in the notification provided below.
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
What is the salary of the various posts announced at CMOH Bankura?
The salary of the various posts varies according to the posts i.e., between Rs.17,220/- to Rs.50,000/- Per Month. For the specific salary of your preferred vacancy, read this notification thoroughly.
When is the Interview for CMOH Bankura Recruitment 2021?
The Interview for CMOH Bankura Recruitment 2021 is on 03.06.2021.
What is the Age Limit for CMOH Bankura Recruitment 2021?
The maximum age limit for the vacancy is 60 Years. However, for the specific age limits of of your preferred vacancy you are requested to read this notification thoroughly.
Hello, Candidates! If you find this article helpful in any way, please don’t skip to give your precious feedback down below in the comment section. Also, don’t forget to follow our social media handles given below for any freshest updates related to CMOH Bankura Recruitment 2021, Chief Medical Officer Bakura Jobs, Job Vacancies at Bankhura, Medical Jobs at West Bengal, West Bengal Health Recruitment Department, and CMOH Bankura Careers.
- Axis Bank Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Last Date, Salary | Maharashtra Rozgar
- SBI Mutual Funds Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Relationship Manager, 01 Post
- CRPF Recruitment 2023: Interview Details for Veterinary Doctors, Salary @ ₹75,000/- PM
- IIT Madras Recruitment 2023 | Govt Jobs in Madras: Apply Online, JRF Vacancy
- HPSC HCS Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, 95 New Vacancies, Last Date