CSIO Recruitment 2021 Job vacancy notification has been issued for Project Associate and Assistant Posts in Central Scientific Instruments Organisation, A total of 09 vacancies are issued, and in order to fill the application form, you need to have all the details first. In this article, we will cover the details such as Important Dates, How to fill the form, Educational Qualification. Make sure to read the full article.
Central Scientific Instruments Organisation has released a notification about Recruitments 2021 on their website i.e., www.csio.res.in where vacancies are available for Project Associate and Assistant Posts. According to the current situation of our country, it is our responsibility to share this valuable information with you in a very simple language and guide you about all the necessary information because, in Rozgar Dream, we always value your dreams.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for CSIO Recruitment 2021:
- Vacancy Details
- Important Dates
- Educational Qualifications
- Age Limit
- Procedure of Selection
There are number of vacancies available in various posts which are mentioned below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available|
|Sr. Project Associate in Optics||01|
|Project Associate-2 (Electronics)||02|
|Project Associate-2 (Mechanical)||03|
|Project Associate-2 (Computer)||01|
The last to submit the application form is 12.12.20, 5.00 PM.
- Sr. Project Associate in Optics- B.Tech or B.E in Electronics.
- Project Associate-2 in Electronics– The qualification required is B.Tech or B.E in Electronics/ Electronics and Communication Engineering.
- Project Associate-2 in Mechanical, B.Tech/B.E in Mechanical/ Production
- Project Associate-2 in Computer, B.Tech/B.E in Computer Science Engineering.
- Project Assistants are required to have a Diploma in Mechanical/ Production Engineering or Diploma in Electronics/ B.sc. (PCM) or Equivalent.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit during the recruitment process:
- Sr. Project Associate in Optics the age limit is 40 Years.
- Project Associates – 35 Years.
- Project Assistant – 50 Years
The salary for the candidates will be distributed according to their posts as mentioned below:
|Name of the Post||Salary|
|Sr. Project Associate||Rs. 42,000/- +HRA|
|Project Associate 2||Rs. 35,0000/- +HRA|
|Project Assistants||Rs. 20,000/- +HRA|
Procedure of Selection
- First there will be a exam for which you will have to fill the application form on the official website.
- After the examination of application, an interview is done by the organization for the final selection of the candidates.
How To Apply for CSIO Recruitment 2021:
In order to apply for the CSIO Recruitment 2021 the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the csio.res.in on google.
- Select the notification for the “Advertisement No. 8- 2020” in the career option.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on the option “Application Performa” and take a print out of it.
- Paste your latest photograph on the form.
- Scan the form and attach your certificates of educational qualifications and other required documents.
- Fill all of the data in the provided excel sheet in a single row.
- Now save it as “Postname_Candidatename_DOB (dd-mm-yyyy).xlsx” make sure it does not exceed a limit of 6 MB.
- Attach the PDF and excel sheet in the email and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org before the last date.
- Keep a copy with yourself for future purposes.