CSIR-NGRI Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online, Last Date, Salary, Age Limit, Eligibility Criteria: A new job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of the various Technical Officers and Technical Assistants. NGRI an integral research lab of the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) was organized in 1961 with the vision to analyze multidisciplinary sections of the highly complicated structure and processes of the Earth system and its extensively linked systems. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
Council of Scientific and Industrial Research-National Geophysical Research Institute (CSIR-NGRI) has announced a total of 38 Posts for various posts of Technical Officers in different departments & Technical Assistants in the recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., @www.ngri.org.in. If you need full details about the notification then this article will surely be very useful to you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for CSIR-NGRI Recruitment 2021, CSIR-NGRI Selection Process, Salary of a Technical Assistant/Technical Officer at CSIR-NGRI, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for CSIR-NGRI Recruitment 2021
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available||Status|
|Technical Assistant/Technical Officer||38||Notification Released|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- Technical Assistant/Grade-03 (1/2) Group B: 1st Class in B.Sc. with plus one-year full-time professional qualification or 01 Year experience in the field from a recognized Institute/Organization.
- Technical Officer/Grade-03 (3) Group B: Master’s degree in the relevant field with no than 55% marks. BE/B.Tech or equivalent in relevant field with not less than 55% marks.
- Technical Officer-01/Grade-03 (4) Group A: Master’s degree in a relevant field with not less than 55% marks.
- Technical Officer-02/Grade-03 (5) Group A: Master’s degree in Geophysics/Applied Geophysics/Hydrology/Physics with a minimum of 55% marks.
The applicants are required to submit the application fee according to their categories as mentioned below:
- The SC/ST/PWD/CSIR Employees and Female category applicants don’t have to pay any amount for the application.
- Whereas all the other category applicants are required to pay Rs.100/- as their application fee.
The selected candidates will be given an impressive package from Rs.35,400/- to Rs.2,08,700/- Per Month as their salaries according to their posts.
The selection of the candidates will be based on some tests conducted by the authorities of the National Geophysical Research Institute which are as follows:
- Trade Test
- Written Test
- The application starts on 01.05.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 31.05.2021
- The date of the Written Test/Interview is yet to be announced.
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for CSIR-NGRI Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.ngri.org.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- If required, pay your application via Net banking, Credit/Debit Card.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
What is the salary of a Technical Assistant/Technical Officer at CSIR-NGRI?
The average salary of a Technical Assistant/Technical Officer varies according to the posts i.e., between Rs.35,400/- to Rs.2,08,700/- Per Month.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for CSIR-NGRI Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for CSIR-NGRI Recruitment 2021 is 31.05.2021
Hello, Candidates! Our team at Rozgar Dream constantly proposes to support you in every way possible. Hence If you find this article helpful in any way, please don’t forget to give your precious feedback down below in the comment section. Also, don’t forget to follow our social media handles given below for any freshest updates related to NGRI Recruitment 2021, NGRI Careers, NGRI New Job Vacancies, CSIR-NGRI Jobs, Jobs in Hyderabad, and Telangana Rozgar.
- AIIMS Recruitment 2022 Apply Online for JR Doctor, Last Date, Salary, Eligibility
- AXIS Bank Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for Various Vacancies, 119 Posts, Last Date
- HPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2022 Apply Online – Salary, Last Date, Check Eligibility
- WIPRO Recruitment 2022 Apply Online – Posts @ Chennai, Bengaluru & Hyderabad
- HCL Technologies Recruitment 2022 Apply Online – 05 Posts, Check Eligibility