CSIR-NML Recruitment 2021– A Recruitment notification has been issued for the various Scientists at Jamshedpur, Jharkhand. The main purpose of the National Metallurgical Laboratory is to teach the material in science and motivate students to pursue a carrier in the science stream in the future. This organization is working under collaboration with the Ministry of Human Resources Development and Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR). If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
Council of Scientific and Industrial Research-National Metallurgical Laboratory (CSIR-NML) has announced a total of 18 Posts for Scientists, Senior Scientists, and Principal Scientists in the recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., @nmlindia.org. If you need full details about the notification then this article will surely be very essential for you. We are going to share some of the main features of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for CSIR-NML Recruitment 2021, CSIR-NML Selection Process, Salary of the various Scientist at CSIR-NML, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for CSIR-NML Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Details for CSIR-NML Recruitment 2021
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available||Status|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- Scientist: M.Tech. or Ph.D. (Science/Engineering).
- Senior Scientist: Ph.D. (Engineering) or Ph.D. (Science) with an experience of 02 Years in the relevant area or M.Tech. with 03 Years of experience in the relevant area.
- Principal Scientist: Ph.D. with 03 Years of Post-Doctoral research experience in the relevant area.
All the candidates are required to submit to Rs.100/- in the form of Application via Demand Draft in the favor of “THE DIRECTOR, National Metallurgical Laboratory, Jamshedpur” payable at State Bank of India, NML Branch, Branch Code- 03329, Jamshedpur. This should be sent to The Controller of Administration, CSIR-National Metallurgical Laboratory, Burma mines, Jamshedpur 831007 Jharkhand, to reach on or before 13-07-2021. Candidate’s Name, Application Number, and Post Code Applied for must be filled up on the backside of Demand Draft.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|Senior Scientist||37 Years|
|Principal Scientist||45 Years|
The selection of the candidates will be based on an Interview conducted by the authorities of the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research – National Metallurgical Laboratory.
- The application starts on 29.05.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 28.06.2021
- The date of the Interview is yet to be announced.
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for CSIR-NML Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for www.nmlindia.org on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on Apply Now at the end of the Notification or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Pay your application fee via Demand Draft in the favor of the following address.
- “THE DIRECTOR, National Metallurgical Laboratory, Jamshedpur”
- The fee is payable at State Bank of India, NML Branch, Branch Code – 03329, Jamshedpur.
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
What is the salary of the various Scientist at CSIR-NML?
The average salary of the various Scientist varies according to the posts i.e., between Rs.90,000/- to Rs.1,17,000/- Per Month. For the specific salary of your preferred vacancy, read this notification thoroughly.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for CSIR-NML Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for CSIR-NML Recruitment 2021 is 28.06.2021.
What is the Age Limit for CSIR-NML Recruitment 2021?
The upper age limit is 45 Years for the recruitment of the various Scientists at CSIR-NML in 2021. However, if you want the specific details of your preferred vacancy, you are required read this notification thoroughly.
Hello, Candidates! If you find this article beneficial in any way, please don’t skip to provide your important feedback down below in the comment section. Also, don’t forget to follow our social media handles given below for any freshest updates related to National Metallurgical Laboratory Jobs, NML Careers, CSIR-NML New Job Vacancies, and CSIR NML Recruitment 2021.
- AIIMS Recruitment 2022 Apply Online for JR Doctor, Last Date, Salary, Eligibility
- AXIS Bank Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for Various Vacancies, 119 Posts, Last Date
- HPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2022 Apply Online – Salary, Last Date, Check Eligibility
- WIPRO Recruitment 2022 Apply Online – Posts @ Chennai, Bengaluru & Hyderabad
- HCL Technologies Recruitment 2022 Apply Online – 05 Posts, Check Eligibility