CSL Recruitment 2021– A Job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of various posts such as Junior Technical Assistant, Operator, Storekeepers, and Welders. Cochin Shipyard was established in the year 1972 as a fully declared Govt of India company. This shipyard can construct and fix the biggest ships in India. It can build ships up to 1,10,000 DWT and fix ships up to 1,25,000 DWT. The yard has produced two of the country’s largest dual hull Aframax supertankers each of 95,000 DWT. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL) has announced a total of 10 Posts for various posts such as Junior Technical Assistants, Operators, Storekeepers, and Welders. in Recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., www.cochinshipyard.com. If you need full details about the notification then this article will definitely be very helpful to you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for CSL Recruitment, CSL Exam Date, Salary at CSL, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for CSL Recruitment 2021:
- Vacancy Details
- Important Dates
- Educational Qualifications
- Application Fees
- Age Limit
- Selection Process
The notification consists number of vacancies for various departments as mentioned in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available|
|Junior Technical Assistant (Mechanical)||01|
|Junior Technical Assistant (Electrical)||01|
|Operator (Plasma Plate Cutting Machine)||01|
|Operator (Pipe Bending)||01|
|Operator (Plate Preservation)||01|
|Welder Cum Fitter (Welding Gas & Electrical)||01|
|Welder Cum Fitter (Fitting)||01|
- The application starts on 12.01.2021
- Last Date to fill the Application Form Online: 02.02.2021
- The date of the Exam is yet to be announced.
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualification for each post as mentioned below:
- Junior Technical Assistant: The applicant must be passed in the 03 Years Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering from a recognized University of India with a minimum of 60% Marks.
- Storekeeper: Non-Regular Graduation with Diploma in Materials Management/Mechanical or in Electrical.
- Operators: The applicant must have passed SSLC, ITI in the relevant trade.
- Welder Cum Fitter: The applicant must have passed SSLC, ITI in the relevant trade.
- The applicants are requested to read the official notification for further details on the educational qualifications required for the vacancies.
The applicants are required to submit the application according to their categories as mentioned below:
- The SC/ST category applicants don’t have to pay any amount.
- However, any other category applicants are required to pay Rs.400/- as their application fee.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit during the recruitment process as mentioned below:
- The lower age limit for the vacancy is 18 Years.
- Whereas, the upper age limit is 35 Years.
- There will be some extra age relaxations according to the rules.
The selection of the candidates will be based on an Objective Type Online Examination conducted by the authorities of the Cochin Shipyard Limited recruitment department.
How To Apply for CSL Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the CSL Recruitment 2021 the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.cochinshipyard.com on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on the Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in all of your details and then select the option of vacancy you want to apply for.
- Now fill the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- If required, pay your application via Net Banking/Credit or Debit Card.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take a print of your application form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
What is the average salary at Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL)?
The average salary at Cochin Shipyard Limited is from Rs.22,500/- to Rs.77,000/- Per Month.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application form for CSL Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form Online for CSL Recruitment 2021 is 02.02.2021.
Hello, Candidates! Our team at RozgarDream always intends to provide you the best assistance in each and every way possible. Hence If you find this article useful in any way, please don’t forget to leave your precious feedback down below in the comment section. You can also help us by giving some instructions on how to enhance our user engagement. Thanks a lot for visiting our website.
Trust yourself and give all you have got. No one can stop you. All the Best!