CSL Recruitment 2021– A Job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of Ship Draftsman Trainee for Mechanical and Electrical Streams. Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL) is essentially involved in the production of ships and renovations of all types of ships including up-gradation of ships, and life expansion of ships. The organization has also produced and improved some of the biggest ships in India. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL) has announced a total of 62 Posts for Ship Draftsman Trainee for Mechanical and Electrical Streams in Recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., www.cochinshipyard.com. If you need full details about the notification then this article will definitely be very helpful to you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for CSL recruitment, CSL exam date, Salary at CSL, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL) Recruitment 2021:
- Vacancy Details
- Important Dates
- Educational Qualifications
- Application Fees
- Age Limit
- Selection Process
The notification consists number of vacancies for various categories as mentioned in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available||Salary (Per Month)|
|Ship Draftsman Trainee (Mechanical)||48||Rs.12,600/-|
|Ship Draftsman Trainee (Electrical)||14||Rs.12,600/-|
- The application starts on 30.12.2020
- Last date to apply: 15.01.2021
- The Last for Online Payment: 15.01.2021
- The date of the Exam and Admit cards are yet to be announced.
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to be passed in SSLC and must possess a three-year Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering from a State Board of Technical Education with a minimum of 60% marks. Applicants are also requested to have some proficiency in Auto CAD.
The applicants are required to pay the application fee according to their categories as mentioned below:
- The SC/ST and PWD category applicants don’t have to pay any amount.
- However, Any other category applicant will have to pay Rs.300 as their application fee.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit during the recruitment process:
- The upper age limit of 25 Years for the applicants preparing for the exam.
- The Age will be calculated on 15.01.2021
- There will be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
The selection of the candidates will be based on the two rounds as mentioned below:
- First, the applicants will have to clear an objective-based Online Test.
- Then, there will be a practical test of Auto CAD.
How To Apply for CSL Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the CSL Recruitment 2021 the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the cochinshipyard.com on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on the Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the careers page.
- Fill in all of your details and then select the option of vacancy you want to apply for.
- Now fill the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- Pay your application via Net banking, Credit/ Debit Card.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
Hello, Candidates! Our team at RozgarDream always aims to provide you the best service in every way possible. Hence If you find this article helpful in any way, please don’t forget to leave your precious feedback down below in the comment section. You can also help us by giving some suggestions on how to enhance our User Experience. Thanks a lot for visiting our website.
What is the salary of a Mechanical Engineer as Ship Draftsman Trainee at Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL)?
The average salary of a Mechanical Engineer as Ship Draftsman Trainee is Rs.12,600/- Per Month.
What is the salary of a Electrical Engineer as Ship Draftsman Trainee at Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL)?
The average salary of a Electrical Engineer as Ship Draftsman Trainee is Rs.12,600/- Per Month.
What is the Last Date to fill the Ship Draftsman Trainee at Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL) Application Form?
The Last to fill the Application Form for Ship Draftsman Trainee at Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL) is 15.01.2021
Your expertise will determine your future, not your fate. Trust yourself and perform your best. No one can stop you. All the Best!