Delhi District Court Recruitment 2021– A Job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of various vacancies such as Peon, Chowkidar, Sweeper, and Process Servers. The main purpose of the Delhi District Courts is to give entrance and assistance to all Court Users in a Fair, Consistent and Convenient Way. In the accomplishment of the purpose, The court is authorized to Resolve civil, people, unlawful, and other issues fairly and efficiently, in accordance with law. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
Delhi District Court has announced a total of 417 Posts for various posts such as Peon, Chowkidar, Sweeper, and Process Servers for different departments in the recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., delhidistrictcourts.nic.in. If you need full details about the notification then this article will definitely be very helpful to you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for Delhi District Court Recruitment 2021, Delhi District Court Selection Process, Salary of a Peon/Chowkidar/Sweeper/Process Servers at Delhi District Courts, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for Delhi District Court Recruitment 2021:
- Vacancy Details
- Educational Qualifications
- Application Fees
- Age Limit
- Selection Process
- Important Dates
- How to Apply
- Important Links
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned posts as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- Peon/Sweeper: 10th Class Passed or Matriculation pass or any other equivalent education from a recognized Board of India.
- Process Servers: 10th Class Passed or Matriculation pass or any other equivalent education from a recognized Board and with a driving license of Lower Motor Vehicle (LMV) and a minimum of 02 years driving experience.
The applicants are required to submit the application fee according to their categories as mentioned below:
- The SC/ST/PWD and EWS category applicants are required to pay Rs.250/-.
- Whereas the General/OBC category applicants are required to pay Rs.500/- as their application fee.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit during the recruitment process:
- There is a lower age limit of 18 Years for the applicants preparing for the exam.
- Whereas the Upper Age limit for the candidates will be 27 Years.
- However, there will be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
- The Age of the candidate will be calculated from 01.01.2021
The selected candidates will be given an impressive package from Level-03 to Level-04 Per Month as their salaries according to their post.
The selection of the candidates will be based on an MCQ Test and an Interview conducted by the authorities of the Delhi District Court recruitment department.
- The application starts on 07.02.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 21.02.2021
- The last date to submit the application fee is 21.02.2021
- The date of the Written Test/Interview is yet to be announced.
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for Delhi District Court Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the Delhi District Court Recruitment 2021 the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.delhidistrictcourts.nic.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on the Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in all of your details and then select the option of vacancy you want to apply for.
- Now fill the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- If required, pay your application via Net banking, Credit/Debit Card.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
What is the salary of Peon/Process Server/Sweeper at Delhi District Court?
The average salary of Peon/Process Server/Sweeper at Delhi District Court varies according to the posts i.e., between Level-03 to Level-04 Per Month.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for Delhi District Court Recruitment 2021?
The Last to fill the Application Form for Delhi District Court Recruitment 2021 is 21.02.2021
Hello, Candidates! Our team at Rozgar Dream always intends to assist you in every way possible. Hence If you find this article useful in any way, please don’t forget to leave your precious feedback down below in the comment section. You can also help us by giving some ideas on how to enhance our User Experience. Thanks a lot for visiting our website.
Believe in Yourself and Trust in the process. All the Best!