Delhi Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2021– A Job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of various vacancies such as Branch Post Master (BPM), Assistant Branch Post Master (ABPM), and Dak Sevak. The India Post is associated with delivering mail, sending money by pay orders, receiving deposits under Small Savings Schemes, giving life protection coverage below Postal Life Insurance and Rural Postal Life Insurance, and implementing retail services like bill collecting, sale of forms, etc. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
Delhi Postal Circle has announced a total of 233 Posts for various vacancies such as Branch Post Master (BPM), Assistant Branch Post Master (ABPM), and Dak Sevak in GDS Department for Recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., www.appost.in. If you need full details about the notification then this article will definitely be very helpful to you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for Delhi Postal Circle Recruitment 2021, Delhi Postal Circle Selection Process, Salary of a Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) at Delhi Postal Circle, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for Delhi Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2021:
- Vacancy Details
- Important Dates
- Educational Qualifications
- Application Fees
- Age Limit
- Selection Process
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned posts as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available|
|Gramin Dak Sevak||233|
- The application starts on 27.01.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 26.02.2021
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- The applicants are required to be Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th Standard with passing marks in Matematics from a recognized Board of India.
- Local Language and English as the compulsory subjects.
- Government of India/State Governments/Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of Gramin Dak Sevaks.
The applicants are required to submit the application fee according to their categories as mentioned in the table below:
- The UR/OBC/EWS and Male category applicants are required to pay Rs.100/-.
- However there is no need to submit the application fee if the applicant belongs to the SC/ST or Female category.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit during the recruitment process:
- There is a lower age limit of 18 Years for the applicants preparing for the exam.
- Whereas the Upper Age limit for the candidates will be 40 Years.
- However, there will be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
- The Age calculation will be done from 27.01.2021
The selected candidates will be given an impressive package of Rs.10,000/- Per Month as their salaries according to their posts.
The selection of the candidates will be based on Merit obtained in the 10th standard by the students conducted by the authorities of the Delhi Postal Circle.
How To Apply for Delhi Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the Delhi Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2021 the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.appost.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on the Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in all of your details and then select the option of vacancy you want to apply for.
- Now fill the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- If required, pay your application by depositing at Any Head Office.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
What is the average salary of a GDS at Delhi Postal Circle?
The average salary of a GDS at Delhi Postal Circle Rs.10,000/-Per Month.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for Delhi Post Circle Recruitment 2021?
The Last to fill the Application Form for Delhi Post Circle Recruitment 2021 is 26.02.2021
Hello, Candidates! Our team at Rozgar Dream always intends to provide you the best assistance in every way possible. Hence If you find this article helpful in any way, please don’t forget to leave your valuable feedback down below in the comment section. You can also help us by giving some recommendations on how to develop our User Experience. Thanks a lot for visiting our website.
Believe in Yourself. No one can stop you. All the Best!