Dell Technologies Recruitment 2021 – A new vacancy notification has been released for the recruitment of various Software Engineers at Dell Technologies in Karnataka, India. Dell Technologies Inc. is an American multinational technology corporation headquartered in Round Rock, Texas. It was created as a result of the merger of Dell and EMC Corporation on 07th September 2016. Interested applicants may check their eligibility by reading this notification thoroughly.
Dell Technologies has released the notification on their official website of Jobs and Careers i.e., @jobs.dell.com for the recruitment of Senior Software Engineer (FullStack Developer), Software Engineering Manager, Software Engineer, and Others. This notification contains all the important details of the vacancy such as How to Apply Online for Software Engineer at Dell Technologies, Salary of a Software Engineer at Dell Technologies, Selection Process, Skills Required, Job Responsibilities, and other essential details.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for Dell Technologies Recruitment 2021
Table of Contents
Vacancy Details – Dell Technologies Recruitment 2021
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available|
|Senior Software Engineer (Full Stack Developer), Software Engineering Manager, Software Engineer, and Others||Various|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess B.Tech in CSE and other qualifications as per the rules. The qualification varies according to the post applied for. Hence, applicants are requested to check the details thoroughly before applying.
The applicants are required to have the experience of a minimum of 04 to 06 Years in the relevant field as mentioned below:
- Designing and Developing Enterprise Software.
- On Premises Software & Infrastructure as a Service.
- Test Driven Development, Software Configuration Management, Automated Testing, CI/CD.
- Also, the applicant should have experience in Recruiting, Team Building, etc.
The Applicants are required to have the following skills in order to become eligible for the post:
- Should know debugging to narrow down problems to their root cause.
- Setup complex builds environments and replicate client scenarios and Code for bug fixing.
- Knowledge of NAS/File Storage, VMWare Date Centers, OS Linux, Windows, and SQL DB.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and solid debugging skills and Understanding of common software development practices.
- Experience in Java and/or C++ and Knowledge of JBOSS.
- Knowledge on REST Web-Services with REST stipulation and etc.
The selected applicants will have the following responsibilities at Dell Technologies, Karnataka:
- To manage teams of Software and Quality Automation Engineers serving on a suite of abilities that will be part of the OPCC software
- Perform as both a strong technical software lead and people management leads to deliver a world-class product to our customers
- Work with OPCC leadership across the OPCC teams to meet organizational purposes
- Regular communication with OPCC leadership on progress and milestone achievement and Oversee all software expansion activities for the team
- Accountable for all software deliverables by the team on time to agreed quality and engineering standards.
The selection of the candidate might be based on the CBT or an Interview Offline/Online conducted by the authorities of the Dell Technologies, Karnataka. These are just the assumptions according to the organization’s previous method of recruiting as nothing has been officially directed for the selection process as of now.
- The application starts on 19.06.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: Until the Link Works.
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for Dell Technologies Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for www.jobs.dell.com on google.
- Select the notification for the recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Select the option appearing as “Apply Now”.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload your recent Photograph, Signature, and other required documents.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- If you want further details about the Dell Technologies Recruitment 2021, you are requested to read the official notification given below.
FAQ’s – Dell Technologies Recruitment 2021
What is the average salary of a Software Engineer at Dell Technologies, Karnataka?
The average salary of a Software Engineer at Dell Technologies is ₹8,15,931/- Per Annum. However, the actual amount may vary from this as it is just an average calculated from the data of the various websites.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for Dell Technologies Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for Dell Technologies Recruitment 2021 is until the link provided for official notification keeps working.
What is the location for the recruitment announced at Dell Technologies for Software Engineers in 2021?
The recruitment of Software Engineers at Dell Technologies is for the Indian state of Karnataka.
Hey Guys! If you found this article helpful in any way then please take a moment and give your precious feedback down below in the comment section and follow us on our social media handles and never miss any update related to Dell Job Vacancy, Dell Vacancy, Dell Company Vacancy, Dell Technologies Recruitment 2021, Dell Job Openings in Karnataka, New Job Vacancies at Dell Karnataka, Dell Careers, Karnataka Rozgar, and Dell Job Vacancy.
- Axis Bank Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Last Date, Salary | Maharashtra Rozgar
- SBI Mutual Funds Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Relationship Manager, 01 Post
- CRPF Recruitment 2023: Interview Details for Veterinary Doctors, Salary @ ₹75,000/- PM
- IIT Madras Recruitment 2023 | Govt Jobs in Madras: Apply Online, JRF Vacancy
- HPSC HCS Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, 95 New Vacancies, Last Date