DFCCIL Recruitment 2021– A new job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of the various posts. DFCCIL’s purpose is to help GoI’s initiatives for ecological sustainability by helping customers to adopt railways as the most eco-friendly mode for their shipping requirements. The project is of national importance as it will serve GoI’s project needs for developing economically. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited (DFCCIL) has announced a total of 1074 Posts for various posts such as Junior Manager, Executive, and Junior Executive for different departments in the recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., @www.dfccil.com. If you need full details about the notification then this article will definitely be very useful to you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for DFCCIL Recruitment 2021, DFCCIL Selection Process, Salary at DFCCIL, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for DFCCIL Recruitment 2021
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess any of the following educational qualifications can apply for the vacancy:
- 10th Class Passed
- ITI Course
The applicants are required to submit the application fee according to their categories as mentioned below:
- The SC/ST/PWD and Ex-Serviceman category applicants don’t have to pay any amount for the application.
- Junior Manager category aspirants are required to pay Rs.1000/- as their application fee.
- The Executive category aspirants are required to pay Rs.900/- for the application.
- Junior Executive category aspirants are required to pay Rs.700/- as their application fee.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- There is a lower age limit of 18 Years for the applicants preparing for the exam.
- Whereas the Upper Age limit for the candidates will be 30 Years.
- However, there will be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
- The Age of the candidate will be calculated from 01.01.2021
The selected candidates will be given an impressive package from Rs.25,000/- to Rs.1,60,000/- Per Month as their salaries according to their posts.
The selection of the candidates will be based on a CBT Test conducted by the authorities of the Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited.
- The application starts on 24.04.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 23.05.2021
- The date of the CBT Test is yet to be announced.
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for DFCCIL Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.dfccil.com on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- If required, pay your application via Net banking, Credit/Debit Card.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
What is the salary of an Executive, Junior Executive and Junior Manager at DFCCIL?
The average salary of an Executive, Junior Executive, and Junior Manager varies according to the posts i.e., between Rs.25,000/- to Rs.1,60,000/- Per Month.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for DFCCIL Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for DFCCIL 2021 is 23.05.2021
What is the Age Limit for DFCCIL Recruitment 2021?
The lower age limit is 18 Years and the upper age limit is 30 Years for the recruitment at DFCCIL in 2021.
Hello, Candidates! Our team at Rozgar Dream constantly proposes to help you in every way possible. Hence If you find this article useful in any way, please don’t neglect to give your precious feedback down below in the comment section. Also, don’t forget to follow our social media handles given below for any latest updates connected to DFCCIL Career, Dedicated Freight Corridor Recruitment, Dedicated Freight Corridor Jobs, DFCCIL New Job Vacancies, and DFCCIL Jobs.
10+2 Jobs 10th Pass Jobs 12th Pass Jobs Andhra Pradesh Rozgar Bank Jobs Bank Jobs in India Bihar Rozgar Delhi Rozgar Gujarat Rozgar HAL Recruitment 2021 Haryana Rozgar Himachal Pradesh Rozgar HPPSC Recruitment 2021 ITI Jobs Jharkhand Rozgar Jobs after Diploma Jobs for Engineers jobs for women Jobs in Gujarat Jobs in Kerala Jobs in Mumbai Jobs in Rajasthan Jobs in West Bengal Job Vacancy Karnataka Rozgar Kerala Rozgar Madhya Pradesh Rozgar Maharashtra Rozgar Medical Jobs Odisha Rozgar Private Jobs Punjab Rozgar Railway Jobs Rajasthan Rozgar Rozgar Bharat Rozgar Dream Sarkari Naukri Staff Nurse Vacancy Tamil Nadu Rozgar Teaching Jobs Telangana Rozgar UPSC Recruitment 2021 Uttar Pradesh Rozgar Uttrakhand Rozgar West Bengal Rozgar