DFCCIL Recruitment 2021 – A new notification has been announced for the recruitment of a Deputy General Manager at DFCCIL, New Delhi in 2021. The organization expects energetic, skilled, and result-oriented retired employees of the Traffic/Operating department for reemployment in the OP&BD department of DFCCIL. Dedicated Freight Corridor of India is a program ‘A’ Public Sector offering the regulatory authority of the Government of India (Ministry of Railway). Interested applicants may check their eligibility by reading this notification thoroughly.
Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India limited (DFCCIL) has released a notification for the recruitment of Deputy General Manager on their official website i.e., @dfccil.com. This article will help you clear all your doubts related to the Important Dates, Selection Process, How to Apply Online for Deputy General Manager in 2021, Salary of a Deputy General Manager at DFCCIL, Age Limit, and other necessary details.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for DFCCIL Recruitment 2021
Table of Contents
Vacancy Details – DFCCIL Recruitment 2021
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post
|Number of Vacancies Available
|Deputy General Manager
Qualifications & Experience
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some qualifications and experience as mentioned below:
- The candidate should be a Government/PSU employees Retired or soon to be retired from Traffic/Operating Department in selection Grade or Level-13 (CDA) or in IDA Level E6/OP&BD.
- Also, the candidate must have an experience of working in Planning & Operations.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- There is an upper age limit of 63 Years for the applicants preparing for the vacancy.
- However, there will be some extra age relaxation for the Retired Officer below the age of 62 Years according to the rules.
As per the prevailing policy basic remuneration of the re-employed employee(s) are going to be fixed after deduction of pension from the last pay drawn at the time of superannuation/retirement where pay/remuneration are going to be fixed @50% of the essential pay drawn plus applicable IDA, were no mention is drawn by the retired employee or last basic pay minus pension plus applicable IDA where pension is drawn by the retired employee.
The selection of candidates will be based on the Medical Examination & Health Check-Up conducted by the authorities of the Dedicated Freight Corridor Corporation of India Limited.
- The application starts on 16.06.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 05.07.2021
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for DFCCIL Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for www.dfccil.com on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- You will find your application form at the bottom of the notification, Download it.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Attest your recent Photograph, Signature, and other required documents.
- Now send your application forms along with all the relevant documents to the following address.
- Group General Manager (HR), DFCCIL/CO, New Delhi.
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- If you want further details about the vacancy, you are requested to read the official notification given below.
FAQ’s – DFCCIL Recruitment 2021
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for DFCCIL Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for DFCCIL Recruitment 2021 is 05.07.2021.
What is the Age Limit for DFCCIL Recruitment 2021?
The upper age limit is 63 Years for the recruitment of the Deputy General Manager at DFCCIL in 2021. However there will be some extra age relaxations and for that, you are requested to read this notification thoroughly.
Where should I send my application form for the recruitment of Dy. General Manager recruitment at DFCCIL in 2021?
The eligible candidates may send their application forms in the prescribed format along with all the relevant documents to “Group General Manager (HR), DFCCIL/CO, New Delhi“.
Hey Guys! Have you found this article helpful in any way? If yes, then please take a moment and give your feedback down below in the comments section. Also, follow us on our social media handles and never miss any latest updates related to the DFCCIL Recruitment, DFCCIL Full Form, DFCCIL Career, DFCCIL New Vacancy, DFCCIL New Vacancy 2021, etc.
- Axis Bank Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Last Date, Salary | Maharashtra Rozgar
- SBI Mutual Funds Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Relationship Manager, 01 Post
- CRPF Recruitment 2023: Interview Details for Veterinary Doctors, Salary @ ₹75,000/- PM
- IIT Madras Recruitment 2023 | Govt Jobs in Madras: Apply Online, JRF Vacancy
- HPSC HCS Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, 95 New Vacancies, Last Date