DGR Recruitment 2021 Job vacancy notification has been issued for various fields in DGR Punjab Recruitment. A total of 322 posts are vacant for Technical Assistant in The Directorate of Governance (DGR). If you are looking for an article to help you with this notification and you want to fill the form online then this article is for you.
As you know after reading the title of this article that the DGR Punjab has released a notification about Recruitments 2021 on their website i.e., dgrpg.punjab.gov.in where a total of 322 seats are vacant for various posts and according to the current situation of our country it is our responsibility to share this with you and guide you about all the necessary information such as important dates, how to apply, basic requirements, vacancy details and other procedures about the exam to give you an overview of the vacancy.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for DGR Recruitment 2021:
- Vacancy Details
- Important Dates
- Educational Qualifications
- Age Limit
- Selection Process
Table of Contents
The vacancy consists of four various categories which include Senior System Manager (SSM), System Manager (SM), Assistant Manager (AM), and Technical Assistant (TA).
- Applicants should have their degree in BE/ B.Tech IT or Electronics and Communications/ Computer Science with MBA or Masters Degree in Computer Applications with an MBA from a respective university.
- The age limit for the applicants is more than 18 years old and less than 37 years old.
- Must know Punjabi and have qualified up to 12th class or whatever is equal to it.
Applicants will have to pay the fees according to the details mentioned below:
- The General category Applicants will have to pay 1000rs.
- The Physically Disabled category Applicants will have to pay 500rs.
- The SC/ST category Applicants will have to pay a sum of 250rs.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit during the recruitment process:
- There is a lower age limit of 18 Years for the applicants preparing for the exam.
- Whereas the Upper Age limit for the candidates will be 37 Years.
- The Senior System Manager (SSM) will get a gross monthly remuneration of 1,25,000 INR.
- System Manager (SM) is to be paid 85,000 a month.
- Assistant Manager (AM) will get paid around 55,000 a month.
- The Technical Assistant (TA) will be paid around 35,000 a month.
For higher posts like Senior System Manager (SSM), System Manager (SM), Assistant Manager (AM) there will be a total number of 2 tests which can be qualified as 1. Written Test and 2. Final Interview. In a Written Test, there will be a total number of 100 questions which should be completed within the time limit i.e., 2 hours. Every question contains 1 mark each and the total weightage of Test 1 is 80%. Your final Interview also contains 100 marks with a weightage of 20% and you should clear both the tests in order to qualify for the posts. Whereas the Selection of Candidates for the post of Technical Assistant (TA) will be according to the marks of the written test only and there will be no interview.
How To Apply for DGR Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the DGR Recruitment 2021 the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the dgrpg.punjab.gov.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment of 322 IT posts.
- Now, click on the option “click here to apply”
- Read the instructions carefully and fill the form and click register.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future use.