Digital India Corporation Vacancy 2021 – Applications are being invited for the recruitment in the Senior Management department at NeGD by Digital India Corporation (DIC) on a deputation basis. The National e-Governance Division (NeGD), beneath Digital India Corporation, is a non-profit company of Ministry of physics & info Technology MeitY), was found out so as to facilitate and support Programme Management of the DigitalvIndia Programme with a vision to remodel India into a digitally sceptred society and data economy. Interested applicants are required to read this notification thoroughly before applying for the Digital India Corporation Vacancy 2021.
Digital India Corporation (DIC) has released a notification on their official website i.e., @digitalindia.gov.in for the recruitment of various Directors at the National e-Governance Division (NeGD) in 2021. There are a total of 02 vacancies available and you will find all the necessary details related to the notification in this article such as the Last Date to Apply for Digital India Corporation Director Vacancy, How to Apply Online for Digital Indian Corporation Vacancy 2021, Salary of a Director at Digital India Corporation, Etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for Digital India Corporation Vacancy 2021
Vacancy Details – Digital India Corporation Vacancy 2021
The notification consists of several vacancies for the above-mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available|
|Director (Capacity Building)||01|
|Director (Awareness & Communication)|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications and experience as mentioned below:
- A Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University/Institute in a relevant discipline.
- Post-Graduation in a relevant discipline and/or MBA/PGDM (preferably in Human Resources).
- ISTD Diploma with experience in Training and e-Learning.
- Also, a minimum of 16 Years of experience in Central & State Government, PSUs, Autonomous or Statutory bodies of Government of India, States & UT Govt. is required .
Job Role & Responsibilities
The selected applicants will have the following job responsibilities after getting selected for the post of Director at the National e-Governance Division (NeGD), Digital India Corporation.
- To offer management and path in regions of awareness & verbal exchange initiatives, assessment.
- Eevaluation of the diverse Digital India Programs and use of Social Media for furtherance of Digital India initiative.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- There is an upper age limit of 58 Years for the applicants preparing for the vacancy.
- However, there might be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
The selected applicants will get an impressive package of (Pay Matrix Level-14 PB-4) with a Grade Pay of ₹10,000/- according to their posts as mentioned in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Salary (Per Month)|
|Director (Capacity Building)||₹37,400/- to ₹67,000/-|
|Director (Awareness & Communication)||₹37,400/- to ₹67,000/-|
The selection of the candidates might be based on the qualifications and experience and an Interview conducted by the authorities of the Digital India Corporation.
- The application starts on 20.09.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 22.10.2021
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for Digital India Corporation Vacancy 2021
To apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for www.digitalindia.gov.in on google.
- Select the notification for the recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- You will find the application form at the bottom of the notification.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Attest your recent Photograph, Signature, and other required documents.
- Now send your application forms along with all the relevant documents to the following address.
- Dr. Alok Kumar Goel, Sr. General Manager, CB/HR, National eGovernance Division, 4th Floor, Electronics Niketan, 6-CGO Complex Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003.
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- If you want further details about the Digital India Corporation Vacancy 2021, you are requested to read the official notification given below.
FAQ’s – Digital India Corporation Vacancy 2021
What is the full form of DIC?
DIC stands for Digital India Corporation.
What is the salary of a Director at NeGD?
The average salary of a Director at NeGD varies according to the posts i.e., between ₹37,400/- to ₹67,000/- Per Month. To get more specific details of the salary of your preferred vacancy, you are required to read this article thoroughly.
What is the Age Limit for Digital India Corporation Vacancy 2021?
The upper age limit is 58 Years for the recruitment of a Director at NeGD in 2021.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for Digital India Corporation Vacancy 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for Digital India Corporation Vacancy 2021 is 22.10.2021.
Where should I send my application form for the recruitment of a Director at NeGD, Digital India Corporation in 2021?
The eligible candidates are required to send their application forms along with all the relevant documents to “Dr. Alok Kumar Goel, Sr. General Manager, CB/HR, National eGovernance Division, 4th Floor, Electronics Niketan, 6-CGO Complex Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110003“.
Hey Guys! Have you found this article helpful? If yes, then please don’t forget to leave your precious feedback down below in the comment section and follow our social media handles given below to never miss any latest updates related to NeGD Recruitment 2021, DIC Vacancy 2021, Digital India Corporation Jobs, NeGD Careers, Director Vacancy at NeGD, and Jobs in Delhi.
- Telangana Anganwadi Recruitment 2021 Notification: Apply Online for 164 Posts
- RBI Office Assistant Recruitment 2021 | RBI Jobs – Apply Online, 933 Posts, Salary @ ₹26,508/-
- Accenture Analyst Recruitment 2021 | Latest Jobs in Bangalore: Apply Online, Last Date
- NIWE Recruitment 2021 | Govt Jobs in Chennai: Get Application Forms, 04 Posts
- Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2021: Senior Secretariat Assistant/UDC