DMC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2021– A new job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of Staff Nurse at Datia Medical College, Madhya Pradesh. The main purpose of DMC is to “improve the world through education. It may seem unrealistic, but this is exactly our mission”- words from the faculty. It is what motivates the work of everyone at the Datia Medical College. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
Datia Medical College (DMC) has announced a total of 215 Posts for Staff Nurse in the recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., @datiamedicalcollege.com. If you need full details about the notification then this article will definitely be very helpful to you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for Datia Medical College, Madhya Pradesh Recruitment 2021, DMC Staff Nurse Selection Process, Salary of a Staff Nurse at DMC, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for DMC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2021
The notification consists number of vacancies for the Staff Nurses as mentioned in the table below:
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- 12th Exam Passed with PCB and Diploma in GNM OR
- B.Sc. Nursing from a recognized University/Institute and must be registered with Madhya Pradesh Nursing Registration Council.
The applicants are required to submit the application fee according to their categories as mentioned below:
- The SC/ST/EWS and OBC category applicants are required to pay Rs.200/-.
- Whereas the General category applicants are required to pay Rs.400/- as their application fee.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- There is a lower age limit of 18 Years for the applicants preparing for the exam.
- Whereas the Upper Age limit for the candidates will be 40 Years.
- However, there will be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
- The Age of the candidate will be calculated from 01.01.2021
The selected candidates will be given an impressive package from Rs.28,700/- to Rs.91,300/- Per Month as their salaries according to their posts.
The selection of the candidates will be based on Merit evaluated by the authorities of the Datia Medical College recruitment department.
- The application starts on 25.03.2021
- Last date to fill the application form: 09.04.2021
- The last date to submit the application fee is 09.04.2021
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for DMC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the DMC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2021 the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.datiamedicalcollege.com on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- If required, pay your application via Net banking, Credit/Debit Card.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
What is the salary of a Staff Nurse at Datia Medical College (DMC)?
The average salary of a Staff Nurse at DMC varies according to the posts i.e., between Rs.28,700/- to Rs.91,300/- Per Month.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for DMC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for DMC Staff Nurse Recruitment 2021 is 09.04.2021
Hello, Candidates! Our team at Rozgar Dream always aims to help you in every way possible. Hence If you find this article helpful in any way, please don’t forget to leave your valuable feedback down below in the comment section. You can also help us by giving some ideas on how to improve our User Interface. Also, don’t forget to follow our social media handles given below for any latest updates related to Medical College Datia, Datia College, Medical College in MP, Jobs in DMC, DMC Hospital Careers, DMC Hospital Jobs, and DMC Staff Nurse.
10+2 Jobs 10th Pass Jobs 12th Pass Jobs Andhra Pradesh Rozgar Bank Jobs Bank Jobs in India Bihar Rozgar Delhi Rozgar Gujarat Rozgar HAL Recruitment 2021 Haryana Rozgar Himachal Pradesh Rozgar HPPSC Recruitment 2021 ITI Jobs Jharkhand Rozgar Jobs after Diploma Jobs for Engineers jobs for women Jobs in Gujarat Jobs in Kerala Jobs in Mumbai Jobs in Rajasthan Jobs in West Bengal Job Vacancy Karnataka Rozgar Kerala Rozgar Madhya Pradesh Rozgar Maharashtra Rozgar Medical Jobs Odisha Rozgar Private Jobs Punjab Rozgar Railway Jobs Rajasthan Rozgar Rozgar Bharat Rozgar Dream Sarkari Naukri Staff Nurse Vacancy Tamil Nadu Rozgar Teaching Jobs Telangana Rozgar UPSC Recruitment 2021 Uttar Pradesh Rozgar Uttrakhand Rozgar West Bengal Rozgar