DMRC GM Recruitment 2021 – A vacancy has been announced for the recruitment of a General Manager at DMRC Project, Mumbai. The recruitment is only for the retirement contractual engagement basis, and interested applicants may get the notification’s full details by reading this article. The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) Limited is a joint project organization with equal investment from Govt. of India & Govt. of the National Capital Territory of Delhi trusted with the duty of performing the real-based Mass Rapid Transit System for Delhi.
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) has released a notification on their official website, i.e., @delhimetrorail.com for General Manager (Rolling Stock) post in 2021. This article will help you clear all your doubts related to the notification such as Important Dates, Selection Process, How to Apply for DMRC GM Recruitment 2021, Salary of a General Manager at DMRC, and other important details you need to know before applying for the vacancy.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for DMRC GM Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Details – DMRC GM Recruitment 2021
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available||Status|
|General Manager (Rolling Stock)||01||Notification Released|
Qualifications & Experience
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications and experience as mentioned below:
- B.E./B.Tech. in Mechanical/B.Tech. in Electrical from a recognized University of India.
- The candidate must be an IRSEE officer with 25+ years of experience and 05 years in Rolling Stock Manufacturing/Operations/Maintenance/Training.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- There is a lower age limit of 58 Years for the applicants preparing for the vacancy.
- Whereas the Upper Age limit for the candidates will be 62 Years.
- However, there might be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
The selected applicant will get a magnificent package of ₹1,70,500/- Per Month.
The selection of the candidate will be based on the Post Retirement Contractual Engagement (PRCE) followed by an Interview conducted by the authorities of the Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited.
- The application starts on 17.06.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 08.07.2021
- The date of the Interview will fall in the Last Week of July 2021
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for DMRC GM Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for www.delhimetrorail.com on google.
- Select the notification for the recruitment under the Careers section or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- You will find your application form at the bottom of the notification.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Attest your recent Photograph, Signature, and other required documents.
- Now send your application form along with all the relevant documents to the following address.
- Executive Director (HR), Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd, Metro Bhawan, Fire Brigade Lane, Barakhamba Road, New Delhi. OR
- E-mail the application form along with all the scanned documents to “firstname.lastname@example.org“.
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- If you want further details about the vacancy, you are requested to read the official notification given below.
FAQ’s – DMRC GM Recruitment 2021
What is DMRC?
The Delhi Metro is a mass rapid transit system serving Delhi and its satellite cities of Ghaziabad, Faridabad, Gurugram, Noida, Bahadurgarh, and Ballabhgarh Region of India. It is the most important and busiest metro rail system in India and therefore the second oldest after the Kolkata Metro.
What is the salary of a General Manager at DMRC?
The average salary of a General Manager is ₹1,70,500/- Per Month.
What is the Age Limit for DMRC GM Recruitment 2021?
The lower age limit is 58 Years and the upper age limit is 62 Years for the recruitment of a General Manager at DMRC in 2021.
Is DMRC a Government Company?
DMRC is a Centre-State Owned organization. Therefore, Yes! DMRC is a Government Company.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for DMRC GM Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for DMRC GM Recruitment 2021 is 08.07.2021.
Where should I send my application form for the recruitment of General Manager at DMRC in 2021?
Eligible candidates may send their application forms along with all the relevant documents to “Executive Director (HR), Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Ltd, Metro Bhawan, Fire Brigade Lane, Barakhamba Road, New Delhi” OR e-mail the scanned application with all the scanned documents to “email@example.com“.
What is the full form of DMRC?
DMRC stands for Delhi Metro Rail Corporation.
Hey Guys! If this article is helpful in any way then please don’t skip giving us your precious feedback down below in the comment section. Also, follow us on our social media handles to never miss any latest updates related to DMRC Recruitment 2021 – DMRC Mumbai, DMRC Career, DMRC Recruitment, DMRC Vacancy 2021, Career in DMRC, Delhi Metro Rail Corporation, Jobs in Mumbai, and Maharashtra Rozgar.
- Axis Bank Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Last Date, Salary | Maharashtra Rozgar
- SBI Mutual Funds Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Relationship Manager, 01 Post
- CRPF Recruitment 2023: Interview Details for Veterinary Doctors, Salary @ ₹75,000/- PM
- IIT Madras Recruitment 2023 | Govt Jobs in Madras: Apply Online, JRF Vacancy
- HPSC HCS Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, 95 New Vacancies, Last Date