DOT Recruitment 2021– Applications are invited for the recruitment of a Deputy Director-General at the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), M/o Electronics & Information Technology. The recruitment is purely based on the deputation basis of Foreign Service Terms – Reg. The Department of Telecommunication has different functions, some of them are Policy, Licensing, and Coordination concerns relating to telegraphs, telephones, wireless, data, facsimile and telematic services, and other types of communications. Interested applicants may read this notification thoroughly to get the full details of the vacancy.
Department of Telecommunications (DOT) has released a notification on their official website i.e., @dot.gov.in for the recruitment of a Dy. Director General (JS Equivalent) in 2021. There are a total of 07 posts available for the vacancy at various locations such as New Delhi, Ranchi, Hyderabad, and Lucknow. You will find all the details related to the vacancy in this notification such as Important Dates, Selection Process, How to Apply for Dy. Director General at Department of Telecommunications, Salary of a Dy. Director General at DOT, and other necessary details.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for DOT Recruitment 2021
Table of Contents
Vacancy Details – DOT Recruitment 2021
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available||Status|
|Deputy Director General (JS Equivalent)||07||Notification Released|
Location-Wise vacancy details:
|Location||Number of Vacancies Available|
Qualifications & Experience
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some qualifications and experience as mentioned below:
- The applicant must be working at the Central Government holding analogous posts on regular basis in the specified salary.
- Officers from State/UT Government/Public Sector Undertaking/Autonomous Organization holding a regular post in similar grades with experience in e-Governance and ICT-related projects and experience in monitoring and implementation of large-scale project(s).
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- There is an upper age limit of 56 Years for the applicants preparing for the vacancy.
- However, there might be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
The selected applicant will be getting a very good package of ₹1,44,200/- to ₹2,18,200/- i.e., Pay Matrix Level-14.
The selection of the candidate might be based on a CBT or an Interview conducted by the authorities of the Department of Telecommunications as nothing has been officially revealed about the selection process by the organization.
- The application starts on 18.06.2021
- The last date to submit the Hard Copy of the Application is 25.06.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 19.07.2021
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for DOT Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for www.dot.gov.in on google.
- Select the notification for the recruitment under the Latest Updates section or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- You will find the application form on the 5th page of the official notification, Download it.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload your recent Photograph, Signature, and other required documents.
- Now send your application form along with all the relevant documents to the following address.
- Assistant Director General (HR), Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), Bangla Sahib Road, Behind Keli Mandir, Gole Market, New Delhi-110001.
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- If you want further details about the vacancy, you are requested to read the official notification given below.
FAQ’s – DOT Recruitment 2021
What is the salary of a Dy. Director General at DOT?
The average salary of a Dy. Director-General varies according to the posts i.e., between ₹1,44,200/- to ₹2,18,200/- Per Month.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for DOT Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for DOT Recruitment 2021 is 19.07.2021.
What is the Age Limit of Dy. Director General at DOT Recruitment 2021?
The upper age limit is 56 Years for Dy. Director General at DOT Recruitment 2021 in 2021.
Where should I send my application form for the recruitment of Dy. Director General at DOT in 2021?
Eligible candidates may send their application forms along with all the relevant documents to “Assistant Director General (HR), Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI), Bangla Sahib Road, Behind Keli Mandir, Gole Market, New Delhi-110001“.
Hello readers! If you found this article beneficial in any way, then please take a moment a give your valuable feedback down below in the comment section. Also, follow us on our social media handles given below to never miss any latest updates related to DOT Recruitment, Department of Telecommunications Careers, DOT New Job Vacancy, DOT Vacancy 2021, and Dy. Director-General Vacancy at DOT.
- Axis Bank Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Last Date, Salary | Maharashtra Rozgar
- SBI Mutual Funds Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Relationship Manager, 01 Post
- CRPF Recruitment 2023: Interview Details for Veterinary Doctors, Salary @ ₹75,000/- PM
- IIT Madras Recruitment 2023 | Govt Jobs in Madras: Apply Online, JRF Vacancy
- HPSC HCS Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, 95 New Vacancies, Last Date