DRDO CABS Recruitment 2021 – Online applications are being invited for the recruitment of JRF in the various departments at DRDO CABS Bengaluru. The Centre for Airborne Systems (CABS) is a Department of Defence R&D laboratory, DRDO, offering cost-powerful answers for Airborne Surveillance Systems for diverse services. Presently, this lab because the nodal enterprise in DRDO is tasked to increase a complicated airborne device of systems. Intersted applicants may get the full details of the notification by reading this article thoroughly.
Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO) has released a notification on their official website i.e., @drdo.gov.in for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in 2021. The recruitment will be done purely on the contract basis of 02 Years which could be further extended for 02 more years which depends on the performance of the candidate and the decision of the committee. There are a total of 20 Posts available and you will find all the necessary details that you should know before applying for the vacancy such as Important Dates, How to Apply Online for DRDO CABS Recruitment 2021, Salary of a Junior Research Fellow at DRDO CABS Bengaluru, Etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for DRDO CABS Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Details – DRDO CABS Recruitment 2021
The notification consists of several vacancies for the above-mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available||Status|
|Junior Research Fellow (JRF)||20||Notification Released|
Department-Wise Vacancy Details:
|Name of the Department||Number of Vacancies Available|
|Computer Science Engineering||05|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering||09|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- BE/B.Tech in first division with valid GATE score OR
- ME/M.Tech in any of the strams mentioned above in the table with first division both at Graduate & Post-Graduate level is compulsory.
- Score of the GATE exam took place in 2020 and 2021 will only be counted.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- There is an upper age limit of 28 Years for the applicants preparing for the vacancy.
- However, there will be some extra age relaxations of 05 Years for SC/ST candidates and 03 Years for OBC candidates.
- The Age of the candidate will be calculated from 31.07.2021.
The selected applicants will get an impressive package of ₹31,000/- Per Month as their salaries.
The candidates qualifying the basic requirement of educational qualifications and GATE score will be invited for an Online Interview conducted by the authorities of the Defence Research and Development Organisation CABS, Bengaluru.
- The application starts on 10.08.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 21 Days from the date of Advertisment.
- The date of the Online Interview is yet to be announced.
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for DRDO CABS Recruitment 2021
To apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for www.drdo.gov.in on google.
- Select the notification for the recruitment under the “What’s New” section or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- You will find how to fill the application in the official notification.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload your recent Photograph, Signature, and other required documents.
- Now send your application forms along with all the relevant documents to the following address.
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- If you want further details about the vacancy, you are requested to read the official notification given below.
FAQ’s – DRDO CABS Recruitment 2021
What is the salary of a Junior Research Fellow at DRDO CABS?
According to the posts, the average salary of a Junior Research Fellow (JRF) is ₹31,000/- Per Month.
What is the Age Limit for DRDO CABS Recruitment 2021?
The upper age limit is 28 Years for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) at DRDO CABS in 2021. However there are some extra age relaxations and for that, you are requested to read this notification thoroughly.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for DRDO CABS Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for DRDO CABS Recruitment 2021 is 21 Days from the date of Advertisment.
Where should I send my application form for the recruitment of JRF at DRDO CABS Bengaluru in 2021?
The eligible candidates may send their application forms along with all the relevant documents to “firstname.lastname@example.org“.
How many vacancies are available for the recruitment of JRF at DRDO CABS Bengaluru in 2021?
There are a total of 20 posts available for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) at DRDO CABS Bengaluru.
Hey Guys! If your enjoyed reading this article make sure you give us a feedback down below in the comment section. Also, follow our social media handles to never miss any latest update related to the DRDO Recruitment 2021, Defence Resesarch and Development Organisation Job Vacancies in 2021, DRDO CABS Recruitment 2021, CABS Bengaluru Vacancies, Karnataka Rozgar, and New Jobs in Bengaluru.
- NCS Young Professional Recruitment 2022 Apply Online – 07 Posts, Last Date
- UKPSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2022 Apply Online – 776 Posts, Last Date
- Central Bank of India Jalgaon Recruitment 2022 – Get Application Form, Last Date
- SAIL Recruitment 2022 – Interview Details, Salary, Eligibility Criteria
- MSEDCL Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for Electrician & Wireman, Last Date