DRDO RCMA Recruitment 2021 – Applications are being invited for the recruitment of JRF in the Mechanical Engineering fields at Nasik in 2021. Regional Centre of Military Airworthiness is liable for making sure Airworthiness Certification of air armament shops viz. plane bombs, rockets, fuzes, gun ammunition, and explosive gadgets of airborne equipment. The recruitment is purely on the contract basis of 02 Years which could be extended according to the performance of the candidate. Interested applicants may get the full details of the notification and check their eligibility by reading this article thoroughly.
Defense Research and Development Organisation (DRDO), RCMA has released the notification for the recruitment of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) for Mechanical Engineers on their official website i.e., @drdo.gov.in. There is only 01 vacancy available and you will find all the important details of the notification in this article which will help you clear all of your doubts related to Important Dates, Selection Process, How to Apply for DRDO RCMA Recruitment 2021, Salary of a JRF at DRDO RCMA, and other necessary details that you should know before applying for the vacancy.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for DRDO RCMA Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Details – DRDO RCMA Recruitment 2021
The notification consists of several vacancies for the above-mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available||Status|
|JRF (Mechanical Engineering)||01||Notification Released|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- Graduate Degree in professional course of B.E./B.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering in first division with NET/GATE OR Post-Graduate Degree in professional course of M.E./M.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering discipline in first division both at Graduate and Post graduate level.
The applicants are required to submit the application fee according to their categories as mentioned below:
- The SC/ST/PH and OBC candidates don’t have to pay any amount as their application fee.
- However, any other category applicant is required to submit ₹10/- for the application.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- There is an upper age limit of 28 Years for the applicants preparing for the vacancy.
- However, there will be extra age relaxation of 05 Years to the SC/ST candidates and 03 Years for the OBC candidates.
- The Age of the candidate will be calculated from the date date oof submitting the application.
The selected applicant will get an impressive package of ₹25,000/- Per Month with House Rent Allowance as admissible from the respective board.
The selection of the candidates will be based on an Interview conducted by the authorities of the Defence and Research Development Organisation and RCMA.
- The application starts on 22.08.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 21 Days from the date of Advertisement.
- The date of the Interview is yet to be announced.
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for DRDO RCMA Recruitment 2021
To apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for www.drdo.gov.in on google.
- Select the notification for the recruitment under the “Careers” section or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Type a complete Bio-Data in the form of an application.
- Attest your recent Photograph, Signature, and other required documents.
- Send your applications forms along with all the relevant documents to the following address.
- The Regional Director, RCMA (Nasik), DRDO, Ministry of Defence, C/o HAL (Aircraft Division), Ojhar Township, Tal – Niphad, Nasik, Maharashtra – 422 207.
- Submit your application fee to crossed Indian Postal Order/Bank Draft in the favour of “Regional Director, RCMA(Nasik) payable at State Bank of India, Ojhar Township branch, Bangalore Branch.
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- If you want further details about the vacancy, you are requested to read the official notification given below.
FAQ’s – DRDO RCMA Recruitment 2021
What is the full form of DRDO RCMA?
DRDO – Defence Research and Development Organisation
RCMA – Regional Centre for Military Airworthiness
What is the salary of a JRF (Mechanical) at DRDO RCMA?
The average salary of a JRF (Mechanical) varies is ₹25,000/- Per Month. There will be some extra allowances and for those details, you are required to read this notification thoroughly.
What is the Age Limit for DRDO RCMA Recruitment 2021?
The upper age limit is 28 Years for the recruitment of a Junior Research Fellow (JRF), Mechanical Engineer at DRDO RCMA in 2021.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for DRDO RCMA Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for DRDO RCMA Recruitment 2021 is 21 Days from the date of advertisement.
How many vacancies are available for the recruitment of JRF (Mechanical) at DRDO RCMA?
There is only 01 vacancy available for the recruitment of a Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in the Mechanical Engineering field.
Where should I send my application for the recruitment of JRF (Mechanical) at DRDO RCMA in 2021?
The eligible candidates may send their applications along with all the relevant documents to “The Regional Director, RCMA (Nasik), DRDO, Ministry of Defence, C/o HAL (Aircraft Division), Ojhar Township, Tal – Niphad, Nasik, Maharashtra – 422 207“.
Hey Guys! If you found this article helpful and you want to contribute to us please make sure you give your feedback down below in the comment section. Also, follow our social media handles mentioned below to never miss any latest updates related to DRDO RCMA Recruitment 2021, Defence Research & Development Organization Jobs, DRDO Careers, DRDO New Job Vacancies, RCMA Careers, Jobs in RCMA, Jobs in Nasik, and Maharashtra Rozgar.
- Axis Bank Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Last Date, Salary | Maharashtra Rozgar
- SBI Mutual Funds Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Relationship Manager, 01 Post
- CRPF Recruitment 2023: Interview Details for Veterinary Doctors, Salary @ ₹75,000/- PM
- IIT Madras Recruitment 2023 | Govt Jobs in Madras: Apply Online, JRF Vacancy
- HPSC HCS Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, 95 New Vacancies, Last Date