DRDO Recruitment 2021– A Job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of various categories of apprentices such as Graduate Apprentices, Diploma Apprentices, and ITI Apprentices. The DRDO is a defence R&D centre which evolves defence technologies, methods/products that are needed for Indian Armed Forces. DRDO acquires defence technologies in the scheme mode. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
Defence R&D Organization (DRDO) has announced a total of 150 Posts for various categories of apprentices such as Graduate Apprentices, Diploma Apprentices, and ITI Apprentices in Recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., www.drdo.gov.in. If you need full details about the notification then this article will definitely be very helpful to you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for DRDO recruitment, DRDO exam date, Salary at DRDO, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for DRDO Recruitment 2021:
- Vacancy Details
- Important Dates
- Educational Qualifications
- Application Fees
- Age Limit
- Selection Process
The notification consists number of vacancies for various categories as mentioned in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available|
- The application starts on 07.01.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 29.01.2021
- The date of the Exam and Admit cards are yet to be announced.
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications which are as follows:
- Graduate Apprentice: The applicants are required to have a Degree in engineering or technology given by a recognized University or an Institution.
- Diploma Apprentice: The applicants must have a Diploma in engineering from a recognized University of India.
- ITI Apprentice: The applicants should possess a two-year vocational course after completing secondary school education.
Please be aware of the fraudsters as there is no Application Fee required to fill up the Application Form even if the Applicant belongs from any category.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit during the recruitment process:
- There is a lower age limit of 18 Years for the applicants preparing for the exam.
- Whereas the Upper Age limit for the candidates will be 27 Years.
- There will be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
The selected candidates will be given an impressive package of Rs.7000/- to Rs.9000/- Per Month as their salaries.
The selection of the candidates will be based on the Merits/Percentage obtained in the pursued Degree or Diploma.
How To Apply for DRDO Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the DRDO Recruitment 2021 the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.drdo.gov.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on the Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in all of your details and then select the option of vacancy you want to apply for.
- Now fill the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
What is the salary of an Apprentice at DRDO?
The average salary of an Apprentice at DRDO is Rs.7000/- to Rs.9000/- Per Month.
What is the Last Date to fill the DRDO Apprenticeship Application Form?
The Last to fill the Application Form for DRDO Apprenticeship is 29.01.2021
Hello, Candidates! Our team at RozgarDream always intends to provide you the best service in each and every way possible. Hence If you find this article effective in any way, please don’t forget to leave your worthy feedback down below in the comment section. You can also help us by giving some ideas on how to develop our User Experience. Thanks a lot for visiting our website.
Believe in yourself and give your best. No one can stop you. All the Best!