DRDO Technician Apprentice Recruitment 2021– A Job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of Tehcnician Apprentices. DRDO is a network of 50+ labs which are very much focused in enhancing defence technology including different departments such as aeronautics, armaments, electronics, combat vehicles, engineering systems, instrumentation, missiles, advanced computing and simulation, etc. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
Defense Research and Development Organization (DRDO) has announced a total of 62 Posts for Technician Apprentice at Diploma and ITI Departments in Recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., drdo.gov.in. If you need full details about the notification then this article will definitely be very helpful to you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for Technician Apprentice Recruitment 2021, Technician Apprentice Selection Date, Salary of a Technician Apprentice in Diploma & ITI Departments for DRDO Recruitment 2021, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for DRDO Technician Apprentice Recruitment 2021:
- Vacancy Details
- Important Dates
- Educational Qualifications
- Application Fees
- Age Limit
- Selection Process
Table of Contents
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned posts as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available||Salary (Per Month)|
- The application starts on 20.01.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 27.02.2021
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- Diploma in the relevant stream from a recognized University/Institute.
- ITI Courses in the relevant stream from a recognized University/Institute.
Applicants are requested to be aware of the fraudsters as their is no application fee required for the application.
The applicants are requested to follow the age limit as per the rules.
The selection of the candidates will be based on Merit evaluated by the authorities of Defence Research and Development Organization.
How To Apply for DRDO Technician Apprentice Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the DRDO Technician Apprentice Recruitment 2021 the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.drdo.gov.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- You will find the application form at the bottom of the Notification.
- Download the Application Form.
- After downloading, fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- Send the filled application form to the following e-mail address
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
What is the salary of a Technician Apprentice at DRDO?
The average salary of a Technician Apprentice at DRDO is Rs.8,000/- Per Month in Diploma and Rs.7000/- in ITI Department.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for DRDO Technician Apprentice Recruitment 2021?
The Last to fill the Application Form for DRDO Technician Apprentice Recruitment 2021 is 27.02.2021
Hello, Candidates! Our team at RozgarDream always intends to provide you the best assistance in every way possible. Hence If you find this article helpful in any way, please don’t forget to leave your precious feedback down below in the comment section. You can also help us by giving some recommendations on how to develop our User Experience. Thanks a lot for visiting our website.
Believe in yourself, No one can stop you. All the Best!