DRDO Recruitment 2021– A Job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of JRF/ RA posts of various trades in 2021. The Defence Research and Development Organisation is a bureau under the Department of Defence Research and Development in Ministry of Defence of the Government of India, energised with the military’s study and expansion, headquartered in Delhi, India. There will be an online interview in order to get selected and If you want to get the full details about the recruitment, make sure you read the full article.
DRDO has announced a total of 21 Posts vacant for various categories of JRF/RA for Recruitments in 2021 on their official website i.e., www.drdo.gov.in. If you need full details about the notification then this article will help you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for DRDO recruitment, DRDO exam date, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for DRDO Recruitment 2021:
- Vacancy Details
- Important Dates
- Educational Qualifications
- Age Limit
The notification consists number of vacancies for different posts as mentioned in the table below:
|Name of the post||Number of vacancies available|
|JRF in Metallurgy and Material Science||13|
|JRF in Physics||01|
|JRF in Chemistry||01|
|JRF in Mechanical||03|
|Metallurgy/ Material Science||01|
|RA in Physics||01|
|RA in Chemistry||01|
- The last date to fill the Application form is 02.01.2021
For every different post there is a requirement of particular educational qualification and applicants are required to have it while filling the application form:
- JRF in Metallurgy/ Material Science: BE/ B.Tech in Metallurgy Engineering/ Material Science and Engineering/ Materials Science/ Materials Engineering/ Materials Technology with First Division.
- JRF in Physics: M.Sc. in Physics with First Division.
- JRF in Chemistry: M.Sc. in Chemistry with First Division.
- JRF in Mechanical: BE/ B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering with First Division.
- RA of Metallurgy/ Material Science: ME/ M.Tech with First Divison and 03 Years of experience or Ph.D. in metallurgy Engineering/ Material Science and engineering.
- RA of Physics: M.Sc. with First Division with 03 Years of experience or Ph.D. in Physics.
- RA of Chemistry: M.Sc. with First Division with 03 Years of experience or Ph.D. in Chemistry.
NOTE: In JRF Vacancies, the preference will be given to the candidates who possess a degree in M.Tech or have their GATE exams qualified.
The selected candidates will get an attractive package of salary as mentioned below:
- JRF: Rs. 31,000/- Per Month.
- RA: Rs. 54,000/- Per Month.
- The selected candidates will also get H.R.A and Medical Facilities as per the rules.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit during the recruitment process:
- There is a lower age limit of 28 Years for the applicants preparing for the exam.
- Whereas the Upper Age limit for the candidates will be 35 Years.
- There will be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
How To Apply for DRDO Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the DRDO Recruitment 2021the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.drdo.gov.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on Apply Now.
- Take a print-out of the application form.
- Fill the form and attach all the documents that are required.
- Send the filled form to “firstname.lastname@example.org”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.