DUSIB Recruitment 2021– A Job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment for Junior Engineers in various trades such as Civil and Electrical. The main purpose of DUSIB is to increase the quality of life of Slum and JJ Dwellers by starting various plan schemes on behalf of the Government of Delhi. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
Delhi Urban Shelter Improvement Board (DUSIB) has announced a total of 100 Posts for Junior Engineers of Civil and Electrical trades in Recruitments of 2021 on their official website i.e., delhishelterboard.in and if you need full details about the notification then this article will help you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for DUSIB recruitment, DUSIB exam date, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for DUSIB Recruitment 2021:
- Vacancy Details
- Important Dates
- Educational Qualifications
- Application Fees
- Age Limit
Table of Contents
The notification consists number of vacancies for various categories as mentioned in the table below:
|Name of the post||General||OBC||EWS||SC||ST|
|JE (Junior Engineers) for Civil Trade||37||22||08||12||06|
|JE (Junior Engineer) for Electrical Trade||08||03||01||02||01|
- The application starts in December
- Last date to fill the Application: 23.12.2020
- Last Date for Online Payment: 23.12.2020
- The date of the Exam and Admit cards are yet to be announced.
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are requested to possess Engineering Degree or Diploma in the preferred stream for the recruitment from a recognized University of India. Applicants are requested to have a work experience of at least 02 Years.
Please be aware of the fraudsters as there is no Application Fee required to fill up the Application Form even if the Applicant belongs from any category.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit during the recruitment process:
- There is a lower age limit of 18 Years for the applicants preparing for the exam.
- Whereas the Upper Age limit for the candidates will be 27 Years.
- There will be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
How To Apply for DUSIB Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the DUSIB Recruitment 2021 the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the delhishelterboard.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on the Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in all of your details and then select the option of vacancy you want to apply for.
- Now fill the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.