E-Court Recruitment 2021– A Job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of Peon and Process Servers at E-Court of Ludhiana, Punjab. The main function of the E-Courts is to automate the methods to implement transparency of Data access to its stakeholders. To improve judicial productivity qualitatively as well as quantitatively, to secure the justice delivery system, convenient, cost-effective & available. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
E-Court of India has announced a total of 48 Posts for various posts such as Peons and Process Servers for different departments in the recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., districts.ecourts.gov.in. If you need full details about the notification then this article will definitely be very helpful to you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for E-Court Recruitment 2021, E-Court Selection Process, Salary of a Peon and Process Servers at E-Court of Punjab, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for E-Court Recruitment 2021:
- Vacancy Details
- Educational Qualifications
- Application Fees
- Age Limit
- Selection Process
- Important Dates
- How to Apply
- Important Links
Table of Contents
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned posts as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some knowledge of the Punjabi language up to middle standards.
Applicants are requested to be aware of the fraudsters as there is no application fee required for this vacancy.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit during the recruitment process:
- There is a lower age limit of 18 Years for the applicants preparing for the exam.
- Whereas the Upper Age limit for the candidates will be 35 Years.
- The Age of the candidate will be calculated from 01.01.2021
The selected candidates will be given an impressive package from Rs.4,800/- to Rs.10,680 Per Month as their salaries according to their posts.
The selection of the candidates will be based on an Interview conducted by the authorities of the E-Courts recruitment department.
- The application starts on 08.02.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 17.02.2021
- The dates for the Interview are 1.3.2021, 2.3.2021, 3.3.2021, 4.3.2021, 5.3.2021, 6.3.2021, 8.3.2021, 9.3.2021, 10.3.2021, 12.3.2021, 15.3.2021, 16.3.2021, 17.3.2021, 18.3.2021, 19.3.2021.
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for E-Court Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the E-Court Recruitment 2021 the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.districts.ecourts.gov.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- You will find the application form at the bottom of the notification.
- Now click on the Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in all of your details and then select the option of vacancy you want to apply for.
- Now fill the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- The Venue of the Interview is the Office at New Judicial Courts Complex, Ludhiana, backside District Administrative Complex (DC Office), Ludhiana.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
What is the average salary of a Peon and Process Servers at E-Court?
The average salary of Peon and Process Servers at E-Court varies according to the posts i.e., between Rs.4,900/- to Rs.10,680/- Per Month.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for E-Court Recruitment 2021?
The Last to fill the Application Form for E-Court Recruitment 2021 is 16.02.2021
Hello, Candidates! Our team at Rozgar Dream always intends to assist you in every way possible. Hence If you find this article useful in any way, please don’t forget to leave your precious feedback down below in the comment section. You can also help us by giving some ideas on how to enhance our User Experience. Thanks a lot for visiting our website.
Believe in Yourself and Trust in the process. All the Best!