Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2021 – Applications are invited for the recruitment of apprentices at various divisions of Eastern Railway. The Eastern Railway is many of the 18 zones of the Indian Railways. Its headquarters is at Fairley Place, Kolkata, and contains 4 divisions: Howrah, Malda, Sealdah, and Asansol. Each department is headed through a Divisional Railway Manager. Interested applicants are required to read this notification thoroughly before applying for the vacancy.
Eastern Railway has released a notification on their official website i.e., @rrcer.jsp at Howrah, Sealdah, Asansol, Malda, Kanchrapara, Liluah, Jamalpur Divisions in 2021. There are a total of 3366 vacancies available for recruitment and this article will help you clear all of your doubts related to the vacancy such as the Last Date to Apply, Selection Process, How to Apply Online for Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2021, Salary of the various Apprentices at Eastern Railway, Etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Details – Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2021
The notification consists of several vacancies for the above-mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- At least 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with a minimum of 50% marks, in aggregate, from a government recognized Board.
- Also, the applicant must have the National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by NCVT/SCVT.
- However, the minimum educational qualification is 8th Pass from National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by NCVT/SCVT for the post of Welder (Gas and Electric), Sheet Metal Worker, Lineman, Wireman, Carpenter, and Painter (General)
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- There is a lower age limit of 15 Years for the applicants preparing for the vacancy.
- Whereas the Upper Age limit for the candidates will be 24 Years.
- However, there will be extra age relaxation of 05 Years for SC/ST, 03 Years for OBC, and 10 Years for PH category applicants.
- The Age of the candidate will be calculated from the last date to fill the application.
The recruitment of the candidates will be based on the qualifications of the candidates which will be evaluated by the authorities of the Eastern Railway recruitment department.
- The notification will release on 01.10.2021
- Opening Date to fill the Application: 04.10.2021, 10:00 AM
- Last Date to fill the application: 03.11.2021, 06:00 PM
- The date to released the list of selected applicants: 18.11.2021
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2021
To apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for www.rrcer.jsp on google.
- Select the notification for the recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload your recent Photograph, Signature, and other required documents.
- Pay your application fee via Net banking, Credit/Debit Card.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- If you want further details about the vacancy, you are requested to read the official notification given below.
- Notification Download
- Official Website
- Apply Online
- Download Application Form/Caste Certificate SC/ST/OBC
FAQ’s – Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2021
What is the salary of an Apprentice at Eastern Railway?
The average salary of an Apprentice at Eastern Railway varies according to the posts i.e., between ₹5,200/- to ₹20,200/- Per Month.
What is the Age Limit for Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2021?
The lower age limit is 15 Years and the upper age limit is 24 Years for the recruitment of an Apprentice at Eastern Railway in 2021.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2021 is 03.11.2021.
How many vacancies are available for the recruitment of an Apprentice at Eastern Railway in 2021?
There are a total of 3366 vacancies available for the recruitment Apprentices at Eastern Railway in 2021.
Hey Guys! If you found this article beneficial in any method, then please take a few moments and leave your precious feedback down below in the comment section. Also, follow our social media handles to get the latest updates related to Indian Railway Vacancy 2021, Eastern Railway Vacancy 2021, Indian Railway Careers, Eastern Railway New Job Vacancies, Railway Jobs, Railway Jobs Vacancies, Indian Railway Vacancy.
- Telangana Anganwadi Recruitment 2021 Notification: Apply Online for 164 Posts
- RBI Office Assistant Recruitment 2021 | RBI Jobs – Apply Online, 933 Posts, Salary @ ₹26,508/-
- Accenture Analyst Recruitment 2021 | Latest Jobs in Bangalore: Apply Online, Last Date
- NIWE Recruitment 2021 | Govt Jobs in Chennai: Get Application Forms, 04 Posts
- Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2021: Senior Secretariat Assistant/UDC