Eastern Railway Hospital Recruitment 2021– A new job vacancy notification has been issued for the Recruitment of the various posts at Eastern Railway Hospital, Kanchrapara. Eastern Railway. The recruitment has been announced because of the Second wave of Covid-19 and the unexpected rise in Corona Positive Patients. Eastern Railway was formed on 14th April 1952 by integrating the East Indian Railway consisting of Sealdah, Howrah, Asansol, and Danapur Divisions and the entire Bengal Nagpur Railway. Later on, the part of BNR ranging from Howrah to Visakhapatnam within the South. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
Eastern Railway Hospital has announced a total of 18 Posts for the CMP Specialists & Non-Specialists, and Non-Para Medical Staff in the recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., @er.indianrailways.gov.in. If you need full details about the notification then this article will clearly be very useful for you. We are going to share some key features of this new recruitment notification like Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, Interview Details for Eastern Railway Hospital Recruitment 2021, Eastern Railway Hospital Selection Process, Salary of the various posts at Eastern Railway Hospital, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for Eastern Railway Hospital Recruitment 2021
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- CMP Specialist: MBBS with MD/DNB/MRCP/DA/DMRD/DCP from a recognized university by MCI.
- CMP Non-Specialist: MBBS from a recognized university by MCI and must be registered with MCI. The candidate must have completed Rotary Internship.
- Receptionist: A Bachelor’s with knowledge of English, Bengali, and Hindi. The candidates who have 01 Year ‘O’ Level Certificate form DOEACC would be preferred by the organization.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- CMP Specialist/CMP Non-Specialist: There’s an upper age limit of 65 Years for this post.
- Receptionist: The lower age limit is 22 Years whereas, the upper age limit for the vacancy is 35 Years.
The selected candidates will be given an impressive package as mentioned in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Salary (Per Month)|
|Receptionist||As Per PCPO/ER/Kol’s SI No. 73/2018|
The selection of the candidates will be based on an Interview conducted by the authorities of the Eastern Railway Hospita recruitment department.
- The Notification was announced on 19.05.2021
- The Interview for CMP Specialist & Non-Specialist will take place on 27.05.2021, 10:00 AM Onwards
- Whereas, the Interview for Receptionist will take place on 28.05.2021, 10:00 AM Onwards
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for Eastern Railway Hospital Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.er.indianrailways.gov.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- The Interview for the post will be held at the following address.
- Office of the Chief Medical Superintendent. ER/KRP.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
What is the salary of the various new posts at Eastern Railway Recruitment?
The average salary of the various posts varies according to the department i.e., Rs.75,000/- to Rs.95,000/- for CMP Specialists & Non-Specialists. For further details, check this notification.
When is the Interview for Eastern Railway Hospital Recruitment 2021?
The Interview for CMP Specialists & Non-Specialists is on 27.05.2021, 10:00 AM Onwards whereas, the Interview for the post of Receptionist is on 28.05.2021, 10:00 AM Onwards.
What is the Age Limit for Eastern Railway Hospital Recruitment 2021?
CMP Specialists & Non-Specialists: 65 Years
Receptionist: The lower age limit is 22 Years and the upper age limit is 35 Years
Hello, Candidates! Our team at Rozgar Dream regularly proposes to support you in every way possible. Hence If you find this article useful in any way, please don’t neglect to provide your precious feedback down below in the comment section. Also, don’t forget to follow our social media handles given below for any fresh updates related to Eastern Railway Jobs, Eastern Railway Hospital Careers, Jobs in West Bengal, Kanchrapara Hospital Recruitment, and Eastern Railway Vacancy.
- Axis Bank Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Last Date, Salary | Maharashtra Rozgar
- SBI Mutual Funds Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Relationship Manager, 01 Post
- CRPF Recruitment 2023: Interview Details for Veterinary Doctors, Salary @ ₹75,000/- PM
- IIT Madras Recruitment 2023 | Govt Jobs in Madras: Apply Online, JRF Vacancy
- HPSC HCS Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, 95 New Vacancies, Last Date