ECI Recruitment 2022– Applications are invited for the recruitment of Assistant Director at ECI in 2022. The Election Commission of India is an independent constitutional authority responsible for administering the Union and State electoral processes in India. The body administers elections for the Lok Sabha, Rajya Sabha, state legislatures in India, and the offices of the President and Vice President of the country. Interested applications are advised to read this notification thoroughly before applying for the vacancy.
Election Commission India (ECI) has released a notification on their official website i.e., @eci.gov.in for the recruitment of an Assistant Director (Law Department) in the Secretariat of the Election Commission of India. There is only 01 vacancy available and you will get to know all the necessary details related to the notification such as How to Apply Online for ECI Recruitment 2022, Salary of an Assistant Director at Election Commission of India (ECI), Last Date to Apply, and other necessary details that you should definitely know.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for ECI Recruitment 2022
The notification consists of several vacancies for the above-mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available||Status|
|Assistant Director (Law)||01||Notification Released|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications and experience as mentioned below:
- A Degree in Law from a recognized University.
- The applicant must be holding analogous posts on regular basis; or
- Also, the applicant must have 04 Years of regular service in Level 8 [₹47,600/- to ₹1,51,100/-] of the Pay Matrix [PB-2, ₹9,300/- to ₹34,800/- with a G. P. ₹4,800/- (pre-revised scale)]; or
- 8 (Eight) years of regular service in Level 7 [₹44,900/- to ₹1,42,400/-] of the Pay Matrix [PB-2, ₹9,300/- to ₹34,800/- with a G. P. ₹4,600/- (pre-revised scale)].
- The applicant must have a minimum of 03 Years of experience in working Legal/Judicial Cell in any government department.
The applicants must be aware of the fraudsters as there is no application fee required to fill the application form for Assistant Director post at ECI.
The recruitment of the candidates will be purely on the deputation basis decided by the authorities of the Election Commission of India.
The selected applicants will receive an impressive package between ₹56,100/- to ₹1,77,500/- Per Month.
- The application starts on 08.03.2022
- Last date to fill the Application: 04.04.2022
Have you missed the last date to apply for the ECI Recruitment 2022? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for ECI Recruitment 2022
To apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for www.eci.gov.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on the option appearing as “Apply”.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload your recent Photograph, Signature, and other required documents.
- If required, pay your application via Net banking, Credit/Debit Card.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- If you want further details about the vacancy, you are requested to read the official notification given below.
FAQ’s – ECI Recruitment 2022
What is the full form of ECI?
ECI stands for Election Commission of India.
What is the salary of an Assistant Director at ECI?
The average salary of an Assistant Director varies according to the posts i.e., between ₹56,100/- to ₹1,77,500/- Per Month.
What is the Last Date to submit the Application Form for ECI Recruitment 2022?
The Last Date to submit the Application Form for ECI Recruitment 2021 is 04.04.2022.
How many vacancies are available for the recruitment of an Assistant Director at ECI in 2022?
As per the official notification, there is only one vacancy available for the recruitment of an Assistant Director (Law) in 2022.
Hey Guys! If you found this article beneficial in any way, then please make sure you leave your beneficial thoughts down below in the comment section below. Also, follow our social media handles to never miss any latest updates related to ECI Job Vacancy 2022, ECI Careers, Election Commission of India Jobs, ECI Recruitment 2022, ECI Job Openings 2022, ECI New Job Openings.
↓ Latest Job Notifications ↓
- Axis Bank Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Last Date, Salary | Maharashtra Rozgar
- SBI Mutual Funds Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Relationship Manager, 01 Post
- CRPF Recruitment 2023: Interview Details for Veterinary Doctors, Salary @ ₹75,000/- PM
- IIT Madras Recruitment 2023 | Govt Jobs in Madras: Apply Online, JRF Vacancy
- HPSC HCS Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, 95 New Vacancies, Last Date