ECIL Technical Officer Careers 2021 – Applications are invited through online mode for the recruitment of various Technical Officers at ECIL. The recruitment is purely on the contract basis of 02 Years which is extendable up to 02 more years depending on the performance of the candidate and requirement of the organization. Electronics Corporation of India Limited was established on 11.04.1967 and is a Government of India Enterprise below the Department of Atomic Energy. Interested applicants may check their eligibility criteria by reading this article thoroughly.
Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) has released a notification on their official website i.e., @ecil.co.in. There are a total of 14 vacancies and (Cat.1)/CSD category of Technical Officers are required at Hyderabad, Udhampur, Digaru, Lucknow, Naliya, and Kapurthala whereas, the (Cat.2)/SSPD, (Cat.3)/SSPD, and (Cat.4)/SSPD category of Technical Officer is required only in Hyderabad division. This article will help you clear all your doubts related to the notification such as the Last Date to Apply, Recruitment Process, How to Apply Online for ECIL Technical Officer Careers 2021, Salary of a Technical Officer at ECIL, and other necessary details that you should know before applying for the vacancy.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for ECIL Technical Officer Careers 2021
Vacancy Details – ECIL Technical Officer Careers 2021
The notification consists of several vacancies for the above-mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications and experience as mentioned below:
- Technical Officer Cat.1/CSD: A first-class engineering degree in Electronics and Communication (Electronics & Electrical/Electronics & Instrumentation stream and must have secured a minimum of 60% Marks in aggregate from a recognized Institution Also, the applicant must have a 01 Year experience in the field of Communication system like VSAT, Radio Frequency (RF), Basic concepts in Networking, Exposure on Operating Systems i.e. Linux, Linx, etc.
- Technical Officer Cat.2/SSPD: A first-class Engineering Degree (Full time) in Computer Science/Information Technology with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate form a recognized Institution/University. Also, the applicant must have a minimum of 01 Year post-qualification experience in the field of JAVA Script, Node .JS, HTML, REACT JS, and other web technologies.
- Technical Officer Cat.3/SSPD: A first-class Engineering Degree (Full time) in Electronics & Communication with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized Institution/University. Also, the applicant must have a minimum of 01 Year post qualification experience in the field of testing and debugging of embedded systems.
- Technical Officer Cat.4/SSPD: A first-class Engineering Degree (Full time) in Computer Science/Information Technology with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized Institution/University. Also, the applicants must have a minimum of 01 Year post qualification experience in the field of DBMS like MS SQL, My SQL, and Operating systems viz.Linux/Cent.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- There is an upper age limit of 30 Years for the applicants preparing for the vacancy.
- However, there might be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
- The Age of the candidate will be calculated from 30.08.2021.
The selected applicant will get a decent salary of ₹23,000/- Per Month.
The applicants will get shortlisted on the basis of their qualifications and experience on the basis of a 1:5 ratio. Then, those candidates will be invited for an Interview conducted by the authorities of the Electronics Corporation of India Limited.
- The application starts on 28.09.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 06.10.2021
- The date of the Interview is yet to be announced.
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for ECIL Technical Officer Careers 2021
To apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for www.ecil.co.in on google.
- Select the notification for the recruitment under the “Careers” section or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload your recent Photograph, Signature, and other required documents.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- If you want further details about the ECIL Technical Officer Careers 2021, you are requested to read the official notification given below.
FAQ’s – ECIL Technical Officer Careers 2021
What is the salary of a Technical Officer at ECIL?
The average salary of a Technical Officer at ECIL is ₹23,000/- Per Month.
What is the Age Limit for ECIL Technical Officer Careers 2021?
The upper age limit is 30 Years for the recruitment of a Technical Officer at ECIL in 2021.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for ECIL Technical Officer Careers 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for ECIL Technical Officer Careers 2021 is 06.10.2021.
How many vacancies are available for the recruitment of various Technical Officers at ECIL in 2021?
There are a total of 14 vacancies available for the recruitment of a Technical Officer at Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) in 2021.
Hey Guys! If you found this article beneficial in any way, then please don’t skip giving your precious feedback down below in the comment section. Also, follow our social media handles to never miss any latest updates related to ECIL Careers, ECIL Recruitment 2021, ECIL Vacancy 2021, Electronic Corporation of India Jobs, and ECIL New Job Vacancies.
- Freshersvoice – Latest Jobs for Freshers 2022: Apply Now | Rozgar Bharat
- AAI AERO Recruitment 2022: Apply Online, 156 Posts, Last Date, Salary
- Survey of India Recruitment 2022: 03 New Posts for Motor Driver cum Mechanic
- NALCO Recruitment 2022: Apply Online, 17 New Posts for Operator, Last Date
- Bokaro Steel Plant Vacancy 2022: Apply Online, 146 New Posts at SAIL Bokaro