ECIL Technical Officer Recruitment 2021 – Walk-In-Interview Details, Age Limit, Salary Eligibility: A new job vacancy notification has been issued for the recruitment of Technical Officers at ECIL Mumbai & Delhi. The recruitment is purely based on a contract period of 01 Year which extendable depending on the performance of the candidates. The name of the project that the candidates are being hired for is Antenna Products & Satcom Division. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process of ECIL Technical Officer Recruitment 2021, make sure you read the full article.
Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) has announced a total of 04 Posts for Technical Officers in the recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., @www.ecil.co.in. If you are interested in the vacancy then you are at the right place. This recruitment notification will clear all of your doubts related to Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for ECIL Technical Officer Recruitment 2021, ECIL Technical Officer Selection Process, Salary of a Technical Officer at ECIL, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for ECIL Technical Officer Recruitment 2021
Table of Contents
Vacancy Details – ECIL Technical Officer Recruitment 2021
The notification has been released for the Technical Officers at various cities as mentioned in the table below:
|Location||Number of Vacancies Available|
|Mumbai||02 (01 each at Pune & Lonavla)|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess an engineering degree in any of the following streams:
- Electronics and Communication/Computer Science
- The applicant should have passed his degree with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate from a recognized Institution/University.
The applicants are required to have a minimum of 01 Year experience in the following areas:
- Basic Networking Concepts and knowledge of TCP/IP Protocol, Router, Switches & LAN, WAN Technologies.
- Operating System – RHEL, Windows server with router configuration and another networking area like VOIP, Frame Relay multiplexes, OSPF, SNMP.
- Experience in VSAT Equipment, Types of Modems & site-related works related to Antenna & VSAT.
- Understanding of RF Communication/IT Hardware & Software/Networking/Testing/Maintenance of Network. with knowledge of UPS, Isolation Transformer, Electrical Cables & Wiring, etc.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- There is an upper age limit of 30 Years for the applicants preparing for the vacancy.
- The Age of the candidate will be calculated from 31.05.2021.
The selected candidates will be given an impressive package of Rs.23,000/- Per Month as their salary.
The selection of the candidates will be based on a Walk-In-Interview conducted by the authorities of the Electrical Corporation of India Limited.
- The notification was released on 08.06.2021
- The dates of the Interview are as follows:
- For Delhi Branch: 19.06.2021 from 09:00 AM to 11:00 AM
- For Mumbai Branch: 17.06.2021 from 09:00 AM to 11:00 AM
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for ECIL Technical Officer Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for www.ecil.co.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Technical Officer under the “Current Job Openings” section or just find the direct links at the end of this section.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on apply or just Click Here to get redirected to the application form page.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Attest your recent Photograph, Signature, and other required documents.
- Bring your application forms along with all the relevant documents to your relevant address on the date of the Interview:
- For Delhi Branch: ECIL Zonal Office, D-15, DDA Local Shopping Complex, A-Block Ring Road, Naraina, New Delhi -110 028, (Near Narina Vihar Metro Station, Gate No-1.
- For Mumbai Branch: ECIL Zonal Office, 1207, Veer Savarkar Marg, Dadar (Prabhadevi), Mumbai-400028.
- If you want further details about ECIL Technical Officer Recruitment 2021, you are requested to read the official notification given below.
- Official Website
- Application Form
- Notification Download:
FAQ’s – ECIL Technical Officer Recruitment 2021
What is the salary of a Technical Officer at ECIL?
The salary of a Technical Officer at Electronics Corporation of India Limited is Rs.23,000/- Per Month.
When and Where is the Interview for Technical Officers recruitment at ECIL Mumbai in 2021?
The Interview will take place on 17.06.2021 at ECIL Zonal Office, 1207, Veer Savarkar Marg, Dadar (Prabhadevi), Mumbai-400028.
When and Where is the Interview for Technical Officers recruitment at ECIL Delhi in 2021?
The Interview for Technical Officers at ECIL Delhi will take place on 19.06.2021 at ECIL Zonal Office, D-15, DDA Local Shopping Complex, A-Block Ring Road, Naraina, New Delhi -110 028, (Near Narina Vihar Metro Station, Gate No-1.
What is the Age Limit for the recruitment of Technical Officers at ECIL in 2021?
The maximum age limit for the recruitment of the Technical Officer at ECIL is 30 Years.
Hey Guys! have you found this information beneficial in any way? If yes, then please don’t forget to offer your important feedback down below within the comment section. Also, do not forget to follow our social media handles given below for any freshest updates associated with ECIL Careers, ECIL Technical Officer Recruitment 2021, ECIL Recruitment 2021, New Job Vacancies at ECIL, ECIL Mumbai Jobs, ECIL Delhi Jobs, and Electronics Corporation of India.
- Axis Bank Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Last Date, Salary | Maharashtra Rozgar
- SBI Mutual Funds Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, Relationship Manager, 01 Post
- CRPF Recruitment 2023: Interview Details for Veterinary Doctors, Salary @ ₹75,000/- PM
- IIT Madras Recruitment 2023 | Govt Jobs in Madras: Apply Online, JRF Vacancy
- HPSC HCS Recruitment 2023: Apply Online, 95 New Vacancies, Last Date