ECIL Technical Officer Vacancy 2021 – Applications are invited for the recruitment of Technical Officers in various departments at ECIL, Hyderabad. Electronics Corporation of India Limited is a Government of India Enterprise below the Department of Atomic Energy, installed on 11 April 1967 through A. S. Rao at Hyderabad, to create a sturdy indigenous base in electronics. If you want to get the full details of the recruitment notification, you are requested to read this notification thoroughly.
Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) has released the notification on their official website i.e., @ecil.co.in for the recruitment of Technical Officers. There are a total of 08 vacancies available and the recruitment is purely on the contract basis of 02 Years which is extendable depending on the performance of the candidate and the requirements of the project. You will find all the necessary details in this article such as Selection Process, How to Apply Online for ECIL Technical Officer Vacancy 2021, Important Dates, Salary of a Technical Officer at ECIL, Etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for ECIL Technical Officer Vacancy 2021
Vacancy Details – ECIL Technical Officer Vacancy 2021
The notification consists of several vacancies for the above-mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available|
|Technical Officer (MCD)||05|
|Technical Officer (EDP)||02|
|Technical Officer (TCD)||01|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- Technical Officer (MCD): A first class Engineering degree in Electronics & Communication. The applicant must have a minimum of 01 Year post qualification industrial experience in the field of Embedded, DSP, FPGA, RF Testing & HF/VHF/UHF Radios testing, etc.
- Technical Officer (EDP): A first class Engineering degree in Computer Science/Information Technology.
- Technical Officer (TCD): A first class Engineering degree in Electronics & Communication/Computer Science.
- Please Note: It is compulsory to have a minimum of 60% marks aggregate and the qualification must be completed from a recognized University of Institution.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- There is an upper age limit of 30 Years for the applicants preparing for the vacancy.
- However, there might be some extra age relaxation according to the rules.
- The Age of the candidate will be calculated from 31.07.2021.
The selected applicants will get an impressive package of ₹23,000/- Per Month as their salary.
First, the candidates will be shortlisted based on their merit in the ratios of 1:5 and marks obtained in the qualification pursued with the work experience. Then, the shortlisted candidates will be invited for the Virtual Interview conducted by the authorities of the Electronics Corporation of India Limited.
- The application starts on 15.08.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 25.08.2021
- The date of the Vitual Interview is yet to be announced.
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for ECIL Technical Officer Vacancy 2021
To apply for the vacancy, the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for www.ecil.co.in on google.
- Select the notification for the recruitment under the “Careers” section or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload your recent Photograph, Signature, and other required documents.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- If you want further details about the vacancy, you are requested to read the official notification given below.
FAQ’s – ECIL Technical Officer Vacancy 2021
What is the salary of a Technical Officer at ECIL?
According to the posts, the average salary of a Technical Officer is ₹23,000/- Per Month.
What is the Age Limit for ECIL Technical Officer Vacancy 2021?
The upper age limit is 30 Years for the recruitment of a Technical Officer at ECIL in 2021.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for ECIL Technical Officer Vacancy 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for ECIL Technical Officer Vacancy 2021 is 25.08.2021.
How many vacancies are available for the recruitment of Technical Officers at ECIL in 2021?
There are a total of 08 vacancies available for the recruitment of Technical Officers in the various departments at ECIL Hyderabad.
Hey Guys! Have you found this article helpful in any way? If yes, then please don’t skip giving your precious feedback down below in the comment section and follow our social media handles to never miss any latest updates related to Electronics Corporation of India Limited Jobs, Electronic Corporation of India Careers, ECIL Company Vacancy 2021, ECIL New Job Vacancies, Jobs in Hyderabad, and Telangana Rozgar.
- Freshersvoice – Latest Jobs for Freshers 2022: Apply Now | Rozgar Bharat
- AAI AERO Recruitment 2022: Apply Online, 156 Posts, Last Date, Salary
- Survey of India Recruitment 2022: 03 New Posts for Motor Driver cum Mechanic
- NALCO Recruitment 2022: Apply Online, 17 New Posts for Operator, Last Date
- Bokaro Steel Plant Vacancy 2022: Apply Online, 146 New Posts at SAIL Bokaro