EMRC Roorkee Recruitment 2021– A new notification has been issued for the Recruitment of various posts such as Section Officer, Accounts Assistant, Personal Assistant, Technician, and Multi-Tasking Staff. EMRC Stands for Educational Multimedia Research Centre. It is located inside the campus of the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Roorkee. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
Educational Multimedia Research Centre (EMRC) at IIT Campus, Roorkee has announced a total of 06 Vacancies for various posts such as Section Officer (Admn.), Accounts Assistant, Personal Assistant, Technician, MTS in the recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., @www.emmrcroorkee.org. If you need full details about the notification then this article will definitely be very helpful to you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for EMRC Roorkee Recruitment 2021, EMRC Roorkee Selection Process, Salary at EMRC Roorkee, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for EMRC Roorkee Recruitment 2021
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available||Salary|
|Section Officer (Admn.)||01||Rs.44,900/- to Rs.1,42,400/-|
|Accounts Assistant||01||Rs.35,400/- to Rs.1,12,400/-|
|Personnel Assistant||01||Rs.35,400/- to Rs.1,12,400/-|
|Technician||01||Rs.25,500/- to Rs.81,000/-|
|MTS (Unit Peon and Peon)||02||Rs.18,000/- to Rs.56,900/-|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- Section Officer (Admn.): A Bachelor’s degree/Master’s degree in any subject preferably with a degree in law or post‐graduate Diploma in Personnel Management with 05 Years experience as Senior Administrative Assistant/Senior Accounts Assistant.
- Accounts Assistant: Graduate with a Bachelor’s Degree in any stream with 03 Years in gathering of accounts, knowledge of income tax rules, bank settlement.
- Personnel Assistant: Graduate with Bachelor’s Degree in any stream with a minimum of 03 Years of experience.
- Technician: H.S.C. (12th Class) and (Diploma 03 years structure) in Electronics from a recognized institute or equivalent qualification OR PGDCA (Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application) with 10 Years experience in Operation/Maintenance of video/Electronic/IT equipment OR S.S.C. (10th Class) plus a diploma in Electronics from a recognized institute and 15years’ experience in operation/maintenance of video/Electronic/IT equipment.
- MTS (Unit Peon and Peon): The applicants must possess have cleared Matriculation or any other equivalent education.
The applicants are required to submit the application fee according to their categories as mentioned below:
- The SC and ST category applicants don’t have to pay any amount for their application.
- Whereas the General and OBC category applicants are required to pay Rs.500/- as their application fee.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
|Name of the Post||Age Limit|
|Section Officer (Admn.)||Not Available|
|Accounts Assistant||35 Years|
|Personnel Assistant||35 Years|
|MTS (Unit Peon and Peon)||30 Years|
The selection of the candidates will be based on Merit and an Interview conducted by the authorities of the Educational Multimedia Research Institute.
- The application starts on 13.03.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 26.04.2021
- The date of the Interview is yet to be announced.
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for EMRC Roorkee Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the EMRC Roorkee Recruitment 2021 the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for www.emmrcroorkee.org on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- You will find the application form at the bottom of the notification.
- Fill in all of your details and then select the option of vacancy you want to apply for.
- Now fill the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- If required, pay for your application via Demand Draft in the favor of Director, EMMRC Roorkee, payable at Roorkee.
- Now send the application form to the following address.
- The Director, Educational Multimedia Research Centre (EMRC), IIT Campus, Roorkee -247 667 (Uttarakhand).
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
What is the salary of Assistants, MTS, and Officers at EMRC Roorkee?
The average salary of Assistants, MTS, and Officers at EMRC Roorkee varies according to the posts i.e., between Rs.18,000/- to Rs.1,42,400/- Per Month. Read the full notification for specific details.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for EMRC Roorkee Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for EMRC Roorkee Recruitment 2021 is 26.04.2021
Hello, Candidates! Our team at Rozgar Dream always aims to support you in every way possible. Hence If you find this article useful in any way, please don’t forget to leave your precious feedback down below in the comment section. Also, don’t forget to follow our social media handles given below for any latest updates related to IITR, EMRC Recruitment 2021, EMRC Vacancies, EMRC Online, and EMRC Roorkee Vacancies.
10+2 Jobs 10th Pass Jobs 12th Pass Jobs Andhra Pradesh Rozgar Assam Rozgar Bank Jobs in India Bihar Rozgar Chhattisgarh Rozgar Delhi Rozgar Gujarat Rozgar Haryana Rozgar Himachal Pradesh Rozgar ITI Jobs Jharkhand Rozgar Jobs after Diploma Jobs for Engineers jobs for women Jobs in Bangalore Jobs in Chennai Jobs in Delhi Jobs in Mumbai Jobs in New Delhi Jobs in Rajasthan Job Vacancy Karnataka Rozgar Kerala Rozgar Madhya Pradesh Rozgar Maharashtra Rozgar Medical Jobs Odisha Rozgar Police Jobs Private Jobs Punjab Rozgar Railway Jobs Rajasthan Rozgar Rozgar Bharat Rozgar Dream Sarkari Naukri Staff Nurse Vacancy Tamil Nadu Rozgar Teaching Jobs Telangana Rozgar Uttar Pradesh Rozgar Uttrakhand Rozgar West Bengal Rozgar