ESIC Alwar Recruitment 2021– A new notification has been issued for the Recruitment of various posts such as Faculty, Specialist, and Senior Residents. The basic purpose of ESIC is to give a high level of a clean, healthful, and attractive look to the whole area. The architect and his administration team will manage the given work. The Contractor has to assure that the staff used is dressed in neat and tidy uniform favored by the ESIC Hospital, Alwar. If you want to get the full details about the recruitment process, make sure you read the full article.
Employees’ State Insurance Corporation (ESIC), Alwar has announced a total of 99 Posts for various posts such as Faculty, Specialist, and Senior Residents for different departments in the recruitment of 2021 on their official website i.e., @www.esic.in. If you need full details about the notification then this article will definitely be very helpful to you. We are going to share some key points of this new recruitment notification such as Details, Important Dates, Educational qualifications, How to apply online for ESIC Alwar Recruitment 2021, ESIC Alwar Selection Process, Salary of a Faculty, Specialist, and Senior Resident at ESIC Alwar, etc.
Now, we will go through the following details respectively for ESIC Alwar Recruitment 2021:
- Vacancy Details
- Educational Qualifications
- Application Fees
- Age Limit
- Selection Process
- Important Dates
- How to Apply
- Important Links
Table of Contents
The notification consists number of vacancies for the above mentioned post as given in the table below:
|Name of the Post||Number of Vacancies Available|
|Super Specialist (Senior Scale)||08|
To be eligible for the vacancy, Applicants are required to possess some educational qualifications as mentioned below:
- Faculty: As Per NMC (MCI) guidelines.
- Super Speciality (Senior Scale): MBBS Degree, P.G in the concerned Super Speciality.
- Senior Residents: Qualification and Experience as per Teachers Eligibility Criteria, and should be registered with MCI and State Medical Council.
- For further details, please refer to official notification.
The applicants are required to submit the application fee according to their categories as mentioned below:
- The SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Serviceman/ESIC Employees and Female category applicants don’t have to pay any amount for the application.
- Whereas the any other category applicants are required to pay Rs.225/- as their application fee.
The Applicants are required to follow the age limit mentioned below during the recruitment process:
- Faculty: 69 Years
- Super Speciality: 66 Years
- Senior Residents: 45 Years
- There some extra age relaxations according to the rules.
The selected candidates will be given an impressive package from Rs.1,01,000/- to Rs.2,40,000/- Per Month as their salaries according to their posts.
The selection of the candidates will be based on an Interview conducted by the authorities of the Employees’ State Insurance Corporation.
- The application starts on 14.03.2021
- Last date to fill the Application: 28.03.2021
- The date of the Interview is yet to be announced.
Have you missed the last date to apply for the vacancy? Don’t worry we have lots of the latest Job Vacancies listed. Just Tap Down Below!
How To Apply for ESIC Alwar Recruitment 2021
In order to apply for the ESIC Alwar Recruitment 2021 the applicant should go through the following steps:
- First search for the www.esic.in on google.
- Select the notification for the Recruitment or just Click Here.
- Read the notification very carefully before filling up the form.
- Now click on Apply Now or just Click Here to get redirected to the registration page.
- Fill in all of your details and then select the option of vacancy you want to apply for.
- Now fill the Application Form very carefully and make sure every detail is correct.
- Upload the image of your recent photograph, signature, and other required documents.
- If required, pay your application via Net banking, Credit/Debit Card.
- Click on the option “Submit”
- Take the print of your filled form for future purposes.
- Please note that this is just an overview of the notification and if you want to get more details, you are requested to read the Official Notification.
What is the salary of a Faculty, Super Specialist, and Senior Resident at ESIC Alwar?
The average salary at IRFC varies according to the posts i.e., between Rs.1,01,000/- to Rs.2,40,000/- Per Month.
What is the Last Date to fill the Application Form for ESIC Alwar Recruitment 2021?
The Last Date to fill the Application Form for ESIC Alwar Recruitment 2021 is 28.03.2021
Hello, Candidates! Our team at Rozgar Dream always intends to assist you in every way possible. Hence If you find this article useful in any way, please don’t forget to leave your precious feedback down below in the comment section. Also, don’t forget to follow us on our social media handles given below for any latest updates related to ESIC, ESIC Exam, ESIC Recruitment, and ESIC Vacancy 2021.
10+2 Jobs 10th Pass Jobs 12th Pass Jobs Andhra Pradesh Rozgar Assam Rozgar Bank Jobs in India Bihar Rozgar Chandigarh Rozgar Chhattisgarh Rozgar Delhi Rozgar Govt Jobs in New Delhi Gujarat Rozgar Haryana Rozgar Himachal Pradesh Rozgar ITI Jobs Jharkhand Rozgar Jobs after Diploma Jobs for Engineers jobs for women Jobs in Bangalore Jobs in Chennai Jobs in Delhi Jobs in Mumbai Jobs in New Delhi Job Vacancy Karnataka Rozgar Kerala Rozgar Madhya Pradesh Rozgar Maharashtra Rozgar Medical Jobs Odisha Rozgar Private Jobs Punjab Rozgar Railway Jobs Rajasthan Rozgar Rozgar Bharat Rozgar Dream Sarkari Naukri Staff Nurse Vacancy Tamil Nadu Rozgar Teaching Jobs Telangana Rozgar Uttar Pradesh Rozgar Uttrakhand Rozgar West Bengal Rozgar